In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Discussion] Recommendation for a custom kernel working with stock ROM.

2021-06-26 21:00:28
407 2
Hi all,
first i would like to say I have jasmine_sprout but since the sub is locked i thought ...eh close enough. So i looked through xda and telegram and when i finally find a kernel I like turns out it either messes up gcam or bootlops stock.I am not into customization i want it for the performance, and getting rid of emmc bug. As I looked around turns out most of performance enhancment comes from the kernel of the stock rom, and i like my ui the way it is, and don't have the space to backup all files on the phone before the clean flash.
Do you know such of kernels by chance?

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-06-26 21:00:28
Favorites RateRate
You can't use any custom kernel on Stock ROM, for that you have to first Install Custom ROM and then flash kernel for performance and tweaks according to your needs.
Thanx :)
2021-06-27 02:57:05
something's wrong btw jasmine_sprout is mi a2 not 3. the 3 is laurel_sprout.

2021-07-01 04:45:42