In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Mui slow internet

2021-06-23 23:31:29
87 1
Hi there.i got this update 2 days ago and since then whenever i try to connect my wireless earbuds ,which are also xiaomi btw,i lose connection to the wifi internet. i tried a workaround and ive set IP to static from the wifi settings and from that time on,wifi doesn't disconnect when i open Bluetooth,but since then ,internet speed is always down to 1-2 mbps from 50.the same thing happens to my wifes phone,which is the same phone and got the same update.its a redmi note 9 pro.can someone help? i hear about these problems for about a year now and ive just got the same.im very reluctant to get another Xiaomi device again
2021-06-23 23:31:29
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

sifos Author | from app

Today i paired my witeless earbuds and they just disconnected and couldnt pair at all.i had to put them in the box and connect them again.meanwhile internet is still at 2 mbps
2021-06-24 02:54:29