In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] [Announced] How Football Idol Influence You,Share Story to Win Xiaomi Product!

2021-06-23 19:50:19

8,036 135
Pele is my idol player. A player who became a legend and is an icon of world football. He was smart, a friendly and cheerful man, and was able to lead his team to victory. It inspires me even though I'm just a football fan who can't play football. lol :-))

from app

from app
2021-06-24 15:00:43
Reply Report
There're a lot of great players, but Pele is my idol player. A legend and an icon of world football. He was very smart, a friendly and cheerful man, and has ability to lead his team from victory to victory. He always gives all the audience a spectacular football games with his skill. That's all inspires me as a football fan..

from app

from app
2021-06-25 10:29:18
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Spider-Man Online Event
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list