In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Ultra

Phone speaking to me

2021-06-16 23:33:37

808 27
The only thing I can think of is it something that has been transferred from your old phone to the new one. When you set the phone up did you use a Google backup? Maybe do a factory reset and set the phone up without using the backup. Backup any important files first as they will be wiped.
2021-06-17 07:00:52
Reply Report
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.
Thanks for the replies. be been into Google again and all notifications are turned off. I transferred over from a Mi 9 which didn't do it, I pay for Xiaomi cloud to store my data. I'm stumped now tbh..... 😬🤦

Even if the Mi 9 did not do it, There may have been an app or setting or something that got transferred over, I would backup any important files and do a factory reset.
2021-06-18 20:35:01
Reply Report
I bought it unlocked, direct from China. It even speaks to me when it's charging. getting very annoying tbh 😬

Please can you tell us what MIUI version it has, Both the numbers and letters in brackets, You can find this in Settings - About Phone.

from app

from app
2021-06-18 20:40:47
Reply Report
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.
my phone received a major update in software, still doing the same ! absolutely lost with it now.....

Have you tried doing a factory reset on it yet?
2021-06-25 23:38:25
Reply Report
1703028898 replied at 2021-06-26 07:42:37
no but I might need to do that mate

When you do a factory reset. Set the phone up without using the Google or Xiaomi backup options. Choose to set the phone up yourself so that the problem is not transferred on to the phone again from a backup. Before doing the factory reset backup any important files like photos to a PC or Xiaomi Cloud / Google Drive as they will be wiped.
2021-06-26 15:38:21
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list