In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Q&A] Mi Home Security Camera - only able to connect to external network

2021-06-16 17:21:58
172 2
Hey guys,

I've been having this issue with my Mi Home Security Camera 1080p
I am only able to connect to the camera when my mobile is not connected to the same network as the camera. When I am home and on the same wifi network as the camera, it just keeps loading at 0b/s and eventually it will say camera not connected.

When I turned off my Wifi from the phone and used my mobile data, I am then able to connect to the camera.
This is extremely weird and I have ran out of ideas to diagnose it. Any thoughts?

2021-06-16 17:21:58
Favorites RateRate
Have you tried to unpair the Camera, and then pair it again to same network or simply just reset it to see does it help?
2021-06-17 18:14:54
https://www.facebook.com/manwex96

Rookie Bunny

1577818063 Author | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=232587259Manwex/url
Have you tried to unpair the Camera, and then pair it again to same network or simply just reset it to see does it help?/quote

Hi,

Yes I have tried multiple times to remove it from mi home app, reset the camera and pair it again to the same network

Still facing the same issue.
I can only connect to the camera via mi home app when I'm not connected on the local network

I am however able to go into settings and turn on/off status light, put camera to sleep mode.

I just can't view live image or playback when I'm on local network
2021-06-17 23:06:04