In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Q&A] MIUI 12.0.1 android 11 (Global) issues.

2021-06-14 21:12:56
562 2
I got MIUI 12.0.1 based on android 11 couple of days ago and I've been testing it for sometime. And here is the following issues I've experienced:
1. after reboot system takes a while to work in 120Hz refresh rate about a minute or so.
2. overall battery life isn't as good as on android 10 MIUI 12.0.9 Global, it drains faster.
3. system overall smoothness isn't as good as on android 10 MIUI 12.0.9 Global, there's stutters and lags here and there while scrolling in apps or using other apps with picture in picture mode enabled.
4. the otpion to edit video aspect ratio in gallery app was removed I don't why it was really useful to me (bring it back please).
5. sometimes for no apparent reasons some UI elements reject my touch for example after ending a phone call I can't press "okay" to dismiss the reamining minutes of my plan also happens in other places such as settings app or when trying to swipe up to open recent apps. (this problem is the most annoying one after smoothness and battery drain).
6. so far I've only faced one random reboot.
7. I use the new control center style when I rebooted my phone today it went back to old view for no reason.
8. android 11 bubbles do not have an option to enable or disable them in settings + the bubbles aren't circles thery are squraes and when they are open the keyboard is sitting over the app bubble make it unusable to type.

hope you guys fix all of this soon thanks in advance.
2021-06-14 21:12:56
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to POCO Community

Request you to please post your queries over there.

Regards,
2021-06-15 13:59:33
4. the otpion to edit video aspect ratio in gallery app was removed I don't why it was really useful to me (bring it back please).

Answer: you can found that option on the last tap of the editor. so basically it's relocated.
2021-06-16 15:25:49