In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Q&A] Cant hear other person on calls, across multiple Xiaomi phones

2021-06-10 22:20:15
140 3
I've put this in the miui general as this issue is happening to my Mi 9t, as well as my partners and brothers other Mi phones (can't remember the exact models, one is slightly lower spec than mine and one slightly higher).

We thought my brother's phone was faulty as I often could not hear him when we called, and had to reconnect our calls/try again. Then it started happening to me when I call other people, and also to my partner when she calls people. All I can think is that it is either a Xiaomi issue, or a network issue.

Any thoughts? Is anyone else experiencing this?
2021-06-10 22:20:15
Favorites RateRate
Seems another person is complaining of just that, and that changing the dialer app (from google app) did the trick
2021-06-10 22:43:36
Have you checked the network connection in your area, Are they working alright now?
2021-06-11 18:52:08
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

Spicy92 Author | from app

network connection is completely fine, I'll try changing the dialler- thanks for the tip!
2021-06-14 19:07:16