In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] closing background apps.

2021-06-06 15:28:06
410 11
Hi all, is there a way of closing all background apps. When I click on the square button on the nav bar then hit the X it will close all of the apps bar the last one used which it will reopen too. If there is only 1 app running it will reopen it and show a green tick. Any ideas?
2021-06-06 15:28:06
Favorites RateRate
Click the square button again and swipe the app off the side of the screen to close it.
2021-06-06 16:21:44
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

6457326436 Author | from app

Hi, yes I do swipe to close but sometime if I have multiple apps running it would  be nice to close em all just but hitting the X in the same way my Samsung Note did with the close all buttons. Thanks for they response tho.
2021-06-06 16:38:48

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

Hi, yes I do swipe to close but sometime if I have multiple apps running it would  be nice to close em all just but hitting the X in the same way my Samsung Note did with the close all buttons. Thanks for they response tho.

you can here
2021-06-06 18:35:48

Master Bunny

vader77darth | from app

Go to the home screen then tap the X button.
2021-06-07 05:35:56

Rookie Bunny

garyt | from app

vader77darth
Go to the home screen then tap the X button.

that was working but now it's leaving the last app open, you then go back in and swipe it away but X is definitely acting differently since updating last night
2021-06-11 01:09:54
quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6416281556garyt/url
that was working but now it's leaving the last app open, you then go back in and swipe it away but X is definitely acting differently since updating last night/quote

If you have a app open on the screen (in the foreground) and you clear recent apps, The one that was on the screen stays on the screen, If you are on the home screen and all apps are in the background then clearing recent apps will clear them all and return you to the home screen.
2021-06-11 15:47:05
Click here for details.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

garyt | from app

South of the Humber
If you have a app open on the screen (in the foreground) and you clear recent apps, The one that was on the screen stays on the screen, If you are on the home screen and all apps are in the background then clearing recent apps will clear them all and return you to the home screen.

hi, I press the square and then the X it clears all except the last app.<br>
I'm sure before the update X cleared all but I'm old so could be wrong.<br>
2021-06-11 19:54:42
garyt
hi, I press the square and then the X it clears all except the last app.&lt;br&gt;
I'm sure before the update X cleared all but I'm old so could be wrong.&lt;br&gt;

If you are on the home screen, Not looking at a app it will clear them all, If you are looking at an app it will clear them all apart from the one you are looking at.
2021-06-11 20:22:04
Click here for details.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

ah thank you, I will check that out. cheers.
2021-06-11 21:39:43

Rookie Bunny

South of the Humber
If you are on the home screen, Not looking at a app it will clear them all, If you are looking at an app it will clear them all apart from the one you are looking at.

works as you say, much appreciated.
2021-06-11 21:42:09