In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3/Mi MIX 3 5G

[Discussion] empty albums in gallery

2021-06-05 01:01:24
434 6
Does it affects if I delete them? I can't find them in files app, I deleted the folders, they are only visible on gallery, I suppose it should be fine to delete them on gallery too.

2021-06-05 01:01:24
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

long click the gallery app icon, app info, ckear cache. It should fix it
2021-06-05 02:08:46

Rookie Bunny

anasxfh Author | from app

Torlyn
long click the gallery app icon, app info, ckear cache. It should fix it

clearing cache didn't make a difference, I tried this already. I just did again just in case, but no.
2021-06-05 02:14:27

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6318582680anasxfh/url
clearing cache didn't make a difference, I tried this already. I just did again just in case, but no./quote

ok. then no clue. Drop a feedback ticket (in phone settings/feedback),it eill be seen by the devs who might not know about the bug
2021-06-05 05:19:10

Rookie Bunny

anasxfh Author | from app

Torlyn
ok. then no clue. Drop a feedback ticket (in phone settings/feedback),it eill be seen by the devs who might not know about the bug

basically what happened is both folders were a zip, I extracted them in files app, and afterwards as I didn't need them I deleted the folder from mi files, but the empty album stays. I think I didn't word it as clear before. My guess is that it should be fine, if I just deleted the empty albums right. As nothing is being deleted lol, but I will report it to miui, maybe they care to fix the apparent bug (doubt it), have a good evening Torlyn.
2021-06-05 05:37:39

Master Bunny

vader77darth | from app

I am pretty sure you can delete them if you want.
2021-06-05 06:10:05
anasxfh replied at 2021-06-04 22:37:39
basically what happened is both folders were a zip, I extracted them in files app, and afterwards as I didn't need them I deleted the folder from mi files, but the empty album stays. I think I didn't word it as clear before. My guess is that it should be fine, if I just deleted the empty albums right. As nothing is being deleted lol, but I will report it to miui, maybe they care to fix the apparent bug (doubt it), have a good evening Torlyn.

Ah, gotcha. Still no clue, but it does make a bit more sense :)
2021-06-05 15:26:36