In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Show Your Hometown Pride with a Mug-#Better Together 2021 Starts Now!

2021-05-11 14:23:23

54,008 273

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Navysri
Hello world.I would like to present the work from Thailand.
''Mi Cups Bangkok, Thailand''

Hi Navysri, I like your mug design. I can't read your letters. What is your MITU saying?
2021-05-13 19:11:37
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Rav3nArya
The Color of My Hometown: Madrid
Here is my design from Spain.

Hi Rav3nArya, I like them bear. Can you explain the connection to Madrid to me, please (ʘᴗʘ✿)
2021-05-13 19:17:01
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

天 经 地 米
Very interesting to still be using the MIX 3 as a prize. Just goes to show how awesome this device is! 3 years later still a champion!

This push mechanic is and will be cool!(✷‿✷)
2021-05-13 19:18:45
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Rav3nArya
The reason is that in the area there were once several forests inhabited by bears. In those forests there would be strawberry trees, which bear fruit similar to strawberries; hence the symbol of the bear and the strawberry tree that is usually seen in Madrid

Oh, thank you for the answer. I had no idea.
2021-05-13 20:56:40
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Torlyn
My (admittedly chosen) hometown is London, and it has a dual aspect to it. What you see above, all majestic buildings, and what you see below, with its grimy subterranean life.
So I made a mug that on one side, sitting on your desk, will show you the former, and reveal the secrets of the Underworld when you tip it to drink, and see the inverted details on the other side. I hope you like it :D

Hi Torlyn, above below is a great idea. Would it be possible to change/ mirror, the direction of below. If you turn the mug it would give the impression of driving from above into the below because the wouldn't be a cut in the ground level.
2021-05-14 17:01:42
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Torlyn
You mean the writing?

No , the below part of the drawing. the cars are driving a road up then you could use your below picture part but in a mirrored way. that would give the impression that the below wagons are driving from left to right side in a kind of changing vehicle style. So the traffic fully runs from left to right side but changes just from above to sub surface level.
2021-05-14 17:10:57
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Torlyn
You mean the writing?

this way but keep the writings

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app
2021-05-14 17:15:59
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

Torlyn
Ah, gotcha. I tried a few options, but the one I used worked the best, for a few reasons, at least to my eye

ok, had the idea because I thought it would deliver a kind of flow for the eye to follow if you let your mug move.
2021-05-14 17:18:54
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Mi Ra | from Mi Note 10 Pro

oh, that would be nice too: above on the whole outside with a hole like a tunnel image at the position of the handle and the whole below image on 4he inside. Drink to dig down. (◠‿・)—☆
2021-05-14 18:15:57
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list