In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Show Your Hometown Pride with a Mug-#Better Together 2021 Starts Now!

2021-05-11 14:23:23

54,051 273
Let's do it
2021-05-13 19:08:50
Reply Report
Safair replied at 2021-05-17 19:45:27
I am very happy to represent my Hometown Cairo. Cairo is a place of physical contrast. Along the well-irrigated shoreline, lush vegetation shares the landscape with tall skyscrapers. From the Pyramids to those skyscrapers I have tried to portray all here. What I wanted is to combine drawing and designing. All the elements used here are hand drawn by me and then converted to illustration vector. I wanted to have a painting as well as designing effectI used orange color in almost all the elements along with other colors. In the City name I have used ancient hieroglyphics inside the text.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Man this is beautiful. So vivid and nice. I have been to Cairo for office works. It's a nice place and your presentation makes it more nice
2021-05-18 10:25:47
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list