In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Show Your Hometown Pride with a Mug-#Better Together 2021 Starts Now!

2021-05-11 14:23:23

54,013 273
Very interesting to still be using the MIX 3 as a prize. Just goes to show how awesome this device is! 3 years later still a champion!
2021-05-13 05:40:48
Reply Report
Welcome one and all to the Big Apple!

New York City is a city defined by being larger than life.

So I decided to go with a design that emphasized our city's long history of being very grand and iconic.

NYC Mi-ug.jpg

While 2020's drastically changed what NYC represented I'd prefer to think about what NYC used to be than what it's become.

With that said I decided to use a border with a very proud symbol for us New Yorkers: the logo for the New York Yankees our best baseball team. BUT because of the need to include orange I decided to double it by changing the Yankee's usual blue background color for an orange one because our other baseball team is the Mets and they use orange and blue as their colors. Then I divided the cup into four distinct panels. You have a Playbill image to show off Broadway. Then a shot of the Q train which is one of our busiest lines and the NYC subway system is one of the only ones that run 24 hours every day and is over 100 years old! Next to that is an iconic fictional part of NYC which is King Kong climbing our Empire State Building. And finally what representation of NYC would be complete without the Brooklyn Bridge our oldest bridge. And I decided to put it next to Kong because recently we had a Godzilla vs King Kong movie and Godzilla went to the Brooklyn Bridge in our 1998 movie.

Finally the handle was a fun souvenir idea I had. We have tons of "I love NY" gift shop items all over the city to cater to tourists.

So I figured I'd make one and be able to add Xiaomi's logo to it. My cup's name can be the "NYC and Mi."

Here's what my cup would look like printed onto the example cup Xiaomi provided.

2627907877.png

Hope you guys like it!

2021-05-17 10:14:24
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list