In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Show Your Hometown Pride with a Mug-#Better Together 2021 Starts Now!

2021-05-11 14:23:23

54,093 273
Wow! Just Wow! Amazing! Definitely better together!
2021-05-12 00:08:33
Reply Report
One day there will be a Mi Brand coffee and a Mi Brand tea to fill these beautiful hometown cups. And they will fit perfectly into an Xiaomi electric vehicle, one day...always believe!
2021-05-14 10:14:54
Reply Report
Torlyn replied at 2021-05-14 04:30:19
My (admittedly chosen) hometown is London, and it has a dual aspect to it. What you see above, all majestic buildings, and what you see below, with its grimy subterranean life.
So I made a mug that on one side, sitting on your desk, will show you the former, and reveal the secrets of the Underworld when you tip it to drink, and see the inverted details on the other side. I hope you like it :D

Very cool photos and I am mesmerized by the gif. Lots of talent in our Mi community.
2021-05-14 23:32:48
Reply Report
Mohammad Mehedi replied at 2021-05-15 11:40:07
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. This is the city of Rickshaw and ancient historical sites. So, I designed for my own city with the color and accent of Xiaomi. Hope you will like this version :)

I like these colors, well done!
2021-05-16 02:12:47
Reply Report
The CICA designed mechanical watch is a beautiful transparent design, a creative masterpiece. Good luck to everyone!
2021-05-16 02:19:58
Reply Report

Show Your Hometown Pride with a Mug-#Better Together 2021 Starts Now!

My hometown is Pembroke, Ontario, Canada.
I was born and raised in Pembroke, and although I have travelled and lived in many communities in Canada, there is no place like home.
Pembroke has a rich history and we love to recognize our history in the many murals around the city. This particular mural is the Canadian Pacific Railway mural, 360 degree around a water tower.
Enjoy your hometown, take a moment and see the riches all around you. Every hometown is special.
Be safe everyone.
Home Town Pembroke Ontario 1 Canada.png

2021-05-16 04:27:14
Reply Report
Have you ever left your hometown to travel far away and then upon returning you just feel a sense of belonging?
Well, that's my hometown of Pembroke, Ontario, Canada, home sweet home.
Local architecture has a rich pioneer heritage as seen in our City Hall photo. Situated along the Ottawa river, a Canadian Heritage River, we can see La belle province, the province of Québec, just on the other side of the tranquil water. The many rivers in Canada have a unique Métis history, as Métis Voyageurs paddled their traditional canoes to secure a lasting legacy in the building of Canada.
Today, the Pembroke Marina is a stopover for international travelers, people exploring the Ottawa river from Ottawa, the capital of Canada, all the way up past Pembroke into a  wilderness adventure for one or the family.
Everywhere I have lived or travelled has a special place in my heart, because home is really where the heart is in a particular moment in time.
Hope you like the calm waters of the Ottawa river, if you look at the serene blue waves in my graphic, you may even feel them rippling beside the Voyageur Canoe.
Be safe everyone.
HomeTown Pembroke Ontario 2 Canada.png

2021-05-16 04:29:08
Reply Report
Julil358 replied at 2021-05-15 17:00:17
My home town Bitola Macedonia

Very nice photos. First photo with everyone gathering to enjoy the colorful fountain shows that the world over we all enjoy the same things. Thank you for sharing!
2021-05-16 05:50:52
Reply Report
Gbeke replied at 2021-05-16 07:57:10
My Hometown is in Osun, Nigeria. When I picture Osun, I see a place that merges beautiful rural communities (comprised of subsistence farmers, hills and vegetations) with urban environments made up of modern buildings, schools and industries. I tried to illustrate and show this in my design.

At the centre is an illustration that is a vector drawing of a piece of art — “Ori Olokun” indigenous to the Ife people. This art has a lot of history, and it is precious and priceless to the entire Osun.

Very nice symmetry, nice colors, rural and urban, really like the bright orange in the first photo. Really appreciate the inclusion of Indigenous culture. Well thought out. Osun should be proud of your passion!
2021-05-17 19:56:15
Reply Report
Wow, so many cool and creative Hometown Mug designs, awesome. Better Together, always!
2021-05-20 04:04:20
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list