In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Other] Mi 11i, Mi 11 Ultra, still haven't landed on the Philippines. WORST is no news about it!!!

2021-05-03 08:47:47
215 2

Not like India.
has announce earlier when these phone would be available.
and Already have Mi 11X.
On the other side.

Xiaomi Philippines doesn't have any news or words about the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11i.
India has Manu Kumar Jain.
Philippines has ????
I was wondering who is spearheading the Xiaomi Philippines?

A month already after global launch. The social pages of Xiaomi Philippines has not spoken anything about the incoming Mi 11i and Mi 11 Ultra.
No words even just an estimate day of arrival.
So no wonder, some people I know who were eyeing these phone, already resort to buying other brands like Samsung S21 Ultra.

The Xiaomi marketing on the Philippines is really poor. I know Xiaomi doesn't use much in marketing expenses, but I think Xiaomi Philippines can grow up more in marketing strategies which are actually free like social media presence and community invovlement and support. I personally love Xiaomi and the whole brand, and it is very sad to see that other brands like Realme, Oppo and Vivo are more popular here eventhough their phones are more expensive and has lower specifications. It is sad to say that I think Xiaomi Philippines is one of the worst overseas counterpart, sorry to say but it has little to poor management.

Good thing is, it is very easy to step-up by choosing the right people.

So just in case someone here know.
When will the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 are coming to the Philippines?

2021-05-03 08:47:47
Favorites RateRate
Report to Mi Philippines
2021-05-16 20:34:26
I'm also waiting.
2021-05-26 17:51:32