In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Q&A] MIUI - Rom recovery

2021-04-26 03:30:07
341 5
can't do rom recovery, can you help me. He's making a mistake like that. Would you please remove this error , developers, thank you.

2021-04-26 03:30:07
Favorites RateRate
Dear User,
You can't downgrade MIUI version from Updater.
Thanks
2021-04-26 04:54:16

Pro Bunny

_g_k_h_n_ Author | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6226350698Md. Tarikul Islam/url
Dear User,
You can't downgrade MIUI version from Updater.
Thanks/quote

Thanks for reply, help, pls. Just how to install stock rom without unlocking you bl . Unlocking bl is causing a hardbirck problem.  I'm waiting for help.  Thanks.
2021-04-26 19:06:50
_g_k_h_n_
Thanks for reply, help, pls. Just how to install stock rom without unlocking you bl . Unlocking bl is causing a hardbirck problem.  I'm waiting for help. I don't want any more updates. Thanks.

Dear User,
If you don't want any update then just OFF the option download automatically also install automatically. But now you are in MIUI12, you can't downgrade your device without unlocking the bootloader.
Thanks
2021-04-26 21:53:01

Pro Bunny

_g_k_h_n_ Author | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6226350698Md. Tarikul Islam/url
Dear User,
If you don't want any update then just OFF the option download automatically also install automatically. But now you are in MIUI12, you can't downgrade your device without unlocking the bootloader.
Thanks/quote

Thanks for reply , Then give me an update, please give us a rom that does not have stable rom heating problem . Thanks.
2021-04-26 22:34:16
_g_k_h_n_
Thanks for reply , Then I will wait for an update, please give us a rom that does not have a stable working heating problem . Thanks.

Dear User,
We always suggest to use latest update.
Thanks
2021-04-26 23:09:43