In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Chat, Dudas y Debates] Why I can't lock applications in Poco M3?

2021-04-16 00:07:14
111 3
I'm usign a Pocophone M3 device with 12.0.8 MIUI versión. I tried lo lock MiFit app, but there's no lock icon in the interface (as you can see in the picture). Can you help me with this problem or suggest me another way to lock the apps?
Thank you before hand,
Best wishes
2021-04-16 00:07:14
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Joyjoy | from app

Der user Thanks for reporting to us. But non-spanish report or reply is not allowed in MIUI Community Spanish. It is against the forum rules. Kindly write your report in Spanish so y that we can assist you as early as possible .
2021-04-16 00:48:00

Sergio A | from app

Hello!  Welcome to the My Community forum, Spain region.  You must change the region and put that of your country or global, so that they can understand you better and give you more help, since this region is Spanish-speaking and nobody or almost nobody will understand you.  Greetings from a small corner of Spain!  :-)
2021-04-16 02:57:02
Hola acabamos de mover tu hilo a una sección más apropiada para tu duda/sugerencia saludos
2021-04-16 06:40:44