In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Announcement] 【K2K #9】Chat Everything You Want to Know About the Design of Mi 11 Lite 5G!!

2021-04-12 19:51:31

81,707 3,119

【K2K #9】Chat Everything You Want to Know About the Design of Mi 11 Lite 5G!!

#K2K#9 Hello @wangyi & @Jono Zhang, first of all I congratulate you for the great work you do on Xiaomi designs, not only for the Mi 11 Lite, but for all the designs that are excellent, worthy of admiration. Where do they get so many ideas?
How do you like the design of Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G? Which is your favorite part of the design?
The designs have been great, the contained dimensions of the Mi 11 Lite was something that users have been waiting for a long time, although I have not been able to test it, I have seen that it is extremely light, very comfortable in hand. I emphasize again how compact it is, only 157 grams of weight. We were getting used to mobiles of more than 200 grams, which for everyday use can do something heavy. How have they been inspired to offer such a lightweight mobile?

Colors Mi 11 Lite.jpg

What are your expectations of future Xiaomi smartphone ID design?
The greatest expectation is to finally be able to see the full screen phone, that is, with the camera under the screen, for some time we have known that Xiaomi is working on it and even showed a video of how it works, it is a technology that in the not too distant future is going to reach the market and as always Xiaomi is a pioneer in offering the best innovation, as it did with the 108MP camera, the Mi Mix series and almost all screen mobile phones. Do you think this technology is close to arriving?

Xiaomi.jpg

Do you have any questions about the career of Xiaomi smartphone ID designer?

How long have you been designing for Xiaomi? which is the mobile that has marked them the most? Any advice for someone studying design?

Question.png

2021-04-12 22:06:10
Reply Report

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether
#K2K#9 Hello @wangyi & @Jono Zhang, first of all I congratulate you for the great work you do on Xiaomi designs, not only for the Mi 11 Lite, but for all the designs that are excellent, worthy of admiration. Where do they get so many ideas?

How do you like the design of Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G?

Which is your favorite part of the design?
The designs have been great, the contained dimensions of the Mi 11 Lite was something that users have been waiting for a long time, although I have not been able to test it, I have seen that it is extremely light, very comfortable in hand. I emphasize again how compact it is, only 157 grams of weight. We were getting used to mobiles of more than 200 grams, which for everyday use can do something heavy. How have they been inspired to offer such a lightweight mobile?

What are your expectations of future Xiaomi smartphone ID design?
The greatest expectation is to finally be able to see the full screen phone, that is, with the camera under the screen, for some time we have known that Xiaomi is working on it and even showed a video of how it works, it is a technology that in the not too distant future is going to reach the market and as always Xiaomi is a pioneer in offering the best innovation, as it did with the 108MP camera, the Mi Mix series and almost all screen mobile phones. Do you think this technology is close to arriving?

Do you have any questions about the career of Xiaomi smartphone ID designer?

How long have you been designing for Xiaomi? which is the mobile that has marked them the most? Any advice for someone studying design?

2021-04-18 23:12:08
Reply Report

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

K2K #4
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list