In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Other] Mi 11 Miui 12.5 What version of Android is it ?

2021-04-10 19:55:49
223 2
I think the rom name will be  V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM  but not sure for global.   I do not have the 12.5 yet but I am wondering, and hoping it is not Android 11 beta anymore.

Currently my Mi 11 has 12.03 just updated to

I have lots of issues one is major with my gimbal and filmic pro app

Xiaomi currently does not use the latest stable Android 11 version—they use a beta version. This beta version has a bug that causes the Zhiyun SDK to be non-functional. This beta version has a bug that causes the Zhiyun SDK to be non-functional. In case you're not aware of what an SDK is, it is a set of software commands that a hardware manufacturer (like Zhiyun) makes and gives to software developers (like us) so that we can use their hardware with our software. We use the commands from their SDK in our app and it controls the gimbal.

Unfortunately the beta version of Android 11 that Xiaomi is using causes the SDK not to work. The official Zhiyun app doesn't use the SDK (the SDK is only for third-party developers) which is why the Zhiyun app can still control the gimbal while we can't.

This means that we are unable to fix the problem ourselves; if Xiaomi updates to the latest stable version of Android 11 instead of the bugged beta version then it should start to work again, but unfortunately as the problem exists between Android 11 and Zhiyun's SDK we are unable to address the problem ourselves.
Maybe there is a place I can check what version of android 12.5 will be ?  

I hope it will be stable Android 11
Thanks
2021-04-10 19:55:49
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

6332056161 | from Redmi Note 9S

What phone do you have?
2021-04-10 20:35:24

MI 11
2021-04-15 22:06:00
Instagram  @sirrixofficial