In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Xiaomi Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Weekly News] [Xiaomi Weekly #95] Xiaomi Expands Mi 11 Series Lineup, New “Alive” Branding Identity and More!

2021-04-05 12:22:40
1632 30

Hello Mi Fans,

We are here with the weekly round-up - Xiaomi Weekly which features News from Xiaomi Global and important highlights which you can't afford to miss. Our team covers latest news about Xiaomi from around the world. Our team tries to bring in all the latest information to the readers at the earliest. Here are the major news from Xiaomi last week.

Headlines :
1. Xiaomi Expands Mi 11 Series Lineup in Global Mega Launch
2. Xiaomi Expands into Electric Vehicle Sector!
3. Xiaomi Unveils New “Alive” Branding Identity

Bulletin:

1. Xiaomi Expands Mi 11 Series Lineup in Global Mega Launch

Global technology leader Xiaomi today announced the release of three breathtaking smartphones in its Mi 11 series: Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11i, and Mi 11 Lite 5G and Mi 11 Lite (4G). Alongside were presented two new ecosystem products, Mi Smart Band 6 – the latest edition of Xiaomi’s ultra-popular fitness wearable, as well as the brand new smart home cinema – Mi Smart Projector 2 Pro. Xiaomi keeps expanding its suite of smart life offerings, making new experiences available to global consumers and making life more convenient.

Mi 11 Ultra – Xiaomi’s top-of-the-line flagship revolutionizing smartphone photography and videography
Mi 11i – Sleek performance powerhouse merging superb display with Dolby Atmos®
Mi 11 Lite 5G and Mi 11 Lite – Ultra-slim and feather-lite smartphone built to complement your style
Mi Smart Band 6 – Latest iteration of the world’s best-selling smart band featuring a large 1.56” display, SpO2 measurement capabilities1and more fitness models
Mi Smart Projector 2 Pro – A new type of home cinema with FHD and HDR10 support, Omni-directional keystone correction, and smart connectivity

Read more from the Thread by Cookie 2020 - (admin)

2. Xiaomi Expands into Electric Vehicle Sector!

The BIG news is here! Xiaomi is commencing its smart electric vehicle business with an official notice to Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX). Lei Jun, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Xiaomi, stated during the Xiaomi Mega Product Launch Event 2021, that the business will be operated under a Xiaomi wholly-owned subsidiary with an initial investment of RMB 10 billion. Over the course of the next 10 years, Xiaomi is committed to invest an estimated USD 10 billion in total. Lei Jun will concurrently serve as the CEO of the smart electric vehicle business.

“The decision was made after numerous rounds of deliberation among all our Partners, and this will be the final major entrepreneurial project of my life. I am willing to put all my personal reputation on the line and fight for the future of our smart electric vehicle! I am determined to lead my team to fight for the success of the Xiaomi electric vehicle,” said Lei Jun.

Read more from the Thread by crossfire - (News Smod)

3. Xiaomi Unveils New “Alive” Branding Identity

March 30, 2021, Beijing, CHINA – Global technology leader Xiaomi today announced a refreshed new corporate visual identity, fusing oriental philosophy with the design concept of “Alive”. This new branding aims to further strengthen Xiaomi’s foothold in the premium market, while raising brand awareness with its audiences through its new dynamic logo.

Xiaomi’s brand new logo was designed by a world-renowned designer, professor of Musashino Art University and the President of the Nippon Design Center (NDC), Kenya HARA. Adopting a softer, rounder contour on the corners of the previously squared logo, along with redesigned “MI” typography, the new logo is now more aesthetically pleasing. Corporate color remains orange to continue to convey the liveliness and youthfulness of Xiaomi. Black and silver will also be used as supplemental colors to accommodate high-end product line applications.

Read more from the thread by mibatman - (beta mod)

Which News Thread Do You Like the Most?
Kindly vote and help us make progress!

Thanks to all those who have put efforts in covering the aforementioned News!

Previous editions of Xiaomi weekly news:

About Mi Community
Mi Community is our official community forum, the ultimate playground for our Mi Fans to hang out together. It’s where all your questions or doubts about our Xiaomi products will get answered and where you can get the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi. More importantly, it is the perfect place to interact with other hardcore Mi Fans like you!

Download Mi Community
(Don't forget to give it a five-star review, thanks in advance)

Single Poll thread Total 36 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

77.78% (28)

11.11% (4)

11.11% (4)
Submit
2021-04-05 12:22:40
Favorites11 RateRate
Xiaomi Weekly
Xiaomi Weekly which features News from Xiaomi Global and important highlights which you can't afford to miss.
72 Article Description     729 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Voted
2021-04-05 12:32:48
Prodip Kumar Biswas
Newswire Team
Mi Community Bangladesh

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

voted
2021-04-05 12:44:42