In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Discussion] Mi Community V5.0.3 no more Poco?

2021-03-24 18:19:52
541 5
I just got new version (5.0.3) of Mi Community from Google Play Store and now Forum section is divided in categories: Joined, MI, REDMI, MIUI and BLOG. No Poco section no Poco phones in any other section. Is this the way we are going on the Web version too?

2021-03-24 18:19:52
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

shamujas | from app

Poco community separate start
2021-03-26 13:33:31

Advanced Bunny

MimiZD Author |

shamujas replied at 2021-03-26 06:33:31
Poco community separate start

Yes, I know it started but users do not have any feedback anymore on either community.

Moderators on Mi Community stopped responding to users comments and questions in 2020-12 and on Poco Community they are searching for Moderators.

From my experience it seems that every brand is taking properly care (more or less) only for their flagship products while sub-brands or lower pricing products are treated with much less care :(
2021-03-26 15:39:32

Pro Bunny

darulmaxmur | from app

Poco F2 Pro has been abandoned by them long ago... this is how they run their business, flood the market with their phones with short after sales service/ buggy updates so we will craving for their latest phone because we can't stand with their buggy updates
2021-03-28 07:35:50

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from Redmi K30 Pro

darulmaxmur
Poco F2 Pro has been abandoned by them long ago... this is how they run their business, flood the market with their phones with short after sales service/ buggy updates so we will craving for their latest phone because we can't stand with their buggy updates

You are absolutely right. This is how they run their dirty business. I don't give a damn about new poco community or that moderators abonded us. We are the community not they. We must help and suppotrt each other. Poco f2 was selling under Xiaomi subbrand or whatever, before they splitting, so its their responsibility to support it. No respect for Ciaomi and Poco anymore. If you misleading your buyers like that ...there will be a rage
2021-03-29 23:44:12
I hope that POCO will become fully (politically) an independent company, and from China, and from the United States. At all.
And they get rid of nonsense in their software shell of smartphones. It would be great to have a pure Android, without Google services.
I am sure that the buyers of the POCO-smartphones will  install  all the postcase applications that want themselves.

POCO does not need to implement every garbage - Bloatware, in the smartphone "from the box."
As a result, buyers will complain less on forums like this.
2021-04-22 01:19:14