In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Discussion] MIUI 12.0.6 Global EU Android 11 feedback

2021-03-11 15:20:13

2,912 24

Rookie Bunny

badadam Author | from app

dustojnikhummer
Did you join Pilots or did you just get the update randomly? I'm trying to get that update myself. I can get the update package but my Mi Account does not have permissions to apply it

I joined the pilot testing and recieved the update OTA.
2021-03-11 17:17:30
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Radamanthys_666
Did you guys tried erasing data from battery app? I read a post where explained the stuttering and laggy animations and how to fix it.

Tried it, but no change.
2021-03-11 21:32:09
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

dustojnikhummer
And where did you join Pilots? Is it still open? I keep looking every week but I can't find where to apply in the first place

As far as I remember it was here in the Poco X3 subforum. I think that it's closed now.
2021-03-12 04:31:53
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Radovan Montenegro
my battery drains 50% faster after updating to 12.0.6.0 (RJGEUXM)

Mine works fine. I read somewhere that it can help to drain the battery to 0% and then charge offline til 100%, wait an hour and then start up the phone again. Don't know if it helps but you can give it a try.
2021-03-12 21:47:14
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list