!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Mi MIX 3

[Q&A] why don't join the Android11

2021-03-09 22:43:17
500 4
why mi9 have Android11 but mix3 5G no have Android11  the mix3 5g is xiaomi first 5g phone
2021-03-09 22:43:17
!thread_favorite!1 !rate!!rate!
Mi MIX 3 5G haven't even received Android 10, eventhough it was part of Google's own Android 10 Beta Program. The development continued for sometime, but with overwhelming amount of bugs, they left this device - which is a shame IMHO since this is a great device. But with lack of a good user base, the software support for this device is pretty much non-existent.
2021-03-10 09:41:00
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series

Advanced Bunny

dreamsy | !thread_from! Mi MIX 3

I mean you are a mod here... i think you could talk or send a message or something to xiaomi dev team about this... and also about 4g variant... i really don't understand, like, if the device didn't sold well for xiaomi that does mean the people that bought the devices are left behind and without software support? Its xiaomi fault if the device didn't sold well, so the device should get the update, but there is lazyness from the devs, nothing else.
2021-03-14 10:41:59
dreamsy replied at 2021-03-14 08:11:59
I mean you are a mod here... i think you could talk or send a message or something to xiaomi dev team about this... and also about 4g variant... i really don't understand, like, if the device didn't sold well for xiaomi that does mean the people that bought the devices are left behind and without software support? Its xiaomi fault if the device didn't sold well, so the device should get the update, but there is lazyness from the devs, nothing else.

I've talked many times, but it's not my decision. Afterall, eventhough I'm a moderator, I'm still a user and I don't work for Xiaomi. It's upto them to make the decision. It's a shame that a great device like this has no software support after a year of release. It's a good thing that they are atleast pushing security patches - should give a little more life. We'll see if it will get MIUI 12.5 or not.
2021-03-15 10:04:10
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series
happybuddhist replied at 2021-03-15 08:04:10
I've talked many times, but it's not my decision. Afterall, eventhough I'm a moderator, I'm still a user and I don't work for Xiaomi. It's upto them to make the decision. It's a shame that a great device like this has no software support after a year of release. It's a good thing that they are atleast pushing security patches - should give a little more life. We'll see if it will get MIUI 12.5 or not.

it feels like Xiaomi acts like they care about users by running advertisement by it's fan,

but in deep inside they don't give any attention on what their users have to say,

otherwise we would've receive necessary response in Feedback & Services App

like Samsung users receives their customer care from Samsung Member App,

it's not that Xiaomi's Phone are free

and it's also not that they're not making any money by putting ADs in our phone,

but still they're not providing the service we deserve.
2021-03-19 00:35:53
Tech GeekMi Pilot Tester
!please_login_to_reply!
!common_sign_In! !common_sign_Up!

Rookie Bunny

• Followers

• !threads_num!

• !mod_option_subject_modreplies!

• !Points!

Read moreGet new

!MiCommAPP!

!Stay_updated_on_Mi_Products_and_MIUI!