In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Security flaws in Mi note 10 lite. (ARGENTINA)

2021-02-19 02:49:23
126 1

After updating to miui 12.1.1 I have problems with fingerprint detection. I lock the phone and after 5 seconds I unlock it again, it turns on unlocked, thus losing security. Wearing nitrile gloves (those used in medicine) I rest my finger on the sensor and unlock the phone. This started after the update. With the previous MIUI version that did not happen.
2021-02-19 02:49:23
Favorites RateRate
As per forum rules, please only post in English or accompanied by a translation in English. Non-English threads without a translation are subject to deletion and a violation record may be issued. You may use google translate to translate your post in English.
2021-02-20 12:46:48