In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] Xiaomi VALENTINES Giveaway #MiAmorValentines2021

2021-02-17 23:52:36
165 1
1. What I Love about Xiaomi??? Very simple, because it has all the quality of a good Smartphone you can ever imagined. It lets you play more with it's long battery life, captures memorable moments with a clear shot, Let's you choose on its wide range of units. I just LOVE using Xiaomi every seconds I have. ❤️❤️
2. Yes! My VALENTINE'S day was really special ofcourse with my Xiaomi on hand that allows me to call on cam with my husband even though he wasn't here with me to celebrate this Heart's day but indeed Xiaomi lets the connection be more reliable and clear with it's 4G technology.
3. I would specially celebrate it with my one and only first Love my husband ROD. But even celebration is quite impossible for now because he is a Frontliner in the hospital my Xiaomi phone eventually do the celebration. I love you so much dear, and thanks for the wonderful flowers you have sent.
#MiAmorValentines2021
2021-02-17 23:52:36
Favorites RateRate
Hey,

Nice! Please post in Philippines community
2021-02-25 13:05:49