Dear Xiaomi,

I just have a Mi Air Purifier 3H (global version) that has been successfully registered with Mi Home (Thailand region) and could control it via Mi Home straightaway. Unfortunately, it is extremely a serious issue that I could not link any device associated with my Mi Home account with Google Home/Assistant service to control the purifier. I receive a message advising that the service linked successfully but Mi Home does not display under linked services and no additional devices are shown in the Google Home. However, “Xiaomi Home” is just shown in Linked Accounts in associated the "Google Account Setting - Security" only. I am so much confident that the root cause is related to some technical problem on your Xiaomi system and/or Google side.

When I try re-linking Mi Home service, Google Home always says successfully linked but it has the same issue. I have tried several solutions searched on the Internet (Ex. changing several registered regions, registering a new Mi account, using different smartphones/tablets ) but it is still unsuccessful for this purpose. Therefore, right now, it is not possible to control the air purifier by AI voice or handle it together with any other devices that linked with Google Home service (as your advertisement).

Moreover, I found that many customer (owners of Air Purifier 3H) have been facing this serious problem for long period of time and the problem has not yet been properly concerned and promptly resolved by Xiaomi and/or Google Home until this moment. As world-class company, could Xiaomi pay more attention to solve this issue for helping your large amount of customers as soon as possible, please? However, if you are so much sure that the problem is on Google Home/Assistant, it should also be your full responsibility to cooperate with Google to fix it. Please do not let your customers (as end users) to contact Google by themselves.

I am looking forward to knowing that you truely concern your customers' problem and make them all happy shortly. Thank you very much for your kind assistance of this matter in advance.