In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Q&A] Main Camera isn't focusing

2021-02-09 21:32:12
1188 6
Hi all,
I have bought two poco x3 on 9\2020.
Since then one of my devices ( poco x3 ), is the camera focus, didn't work.
when I'm moving to a wide camera, the focus is working well.
can someone here have the same problem? any have solution for that?

Image is attached.

Thank you,
Dror  

2021-02-09 21:32:12
Favorites RateRate
Plesae perform a cache and data cleanup of the camera app and check back for the issue. If still facing issue run a bug check and share the ID over here. We will forward it to the developer team. Hope to get it resolved in near future
2021-02-10 17:00:51

Rookie Bunny

Dror H Author |

Sujayb replied at 2021-02-10 11:00:51
Plesae perform a cache and data cleanup of the camera app and check back for the issue. If still facing issue run a bug check and share the ID over here. We will forward it to the developer team. Hope to get it resolved in near future

Thank you, this is very important to me.
I did everything already, deleted the cache, files, reset the device, dozens of times but the problem was not resolved.
As you will see in the attachments:
1. Normal image - that the focus does not work.
2. Video - that the focus does not work either.
3. Image with a wide lens - that works well.
4. Improper rear camera

Here are the files

Thank you for your help, are you from the company ?
2021-02-10 18:40:14

Rookie Bunny

Dror H Author |

Sujayb replied at 2021-02-10 11:00:51

Hi, is there any update about this issue?
I heard that there are more people that have this problem with the lens focus

can you please update here?

Thank you .

2021-02-23 15:58:58

Rookie Bunny

1656932638 | from app

I have same issue.
Also done factory reset and all, but for sure its seems as faulty hardware camera device, or a camera design problem.
Disappointing, because x3 is a good phone, but this camera issue fails it.
I will not fix it, replacing this phone
2021-03-06 23:29:18

Rookie Bunny

Halca 魔女 | from app

I've been experiencing this kind of problem, And its been 2 months it's still haven't fixed. I do a lot things like Downgrade or Updating the phone, Factory Reset, etc.
2021-09-09 20:35:31
I bought my phone 4 months and have been having the same problem. Seems its an issue with the camera hardware and not software related. Only replacing the camera module seems to be a permanent fix. It is very sad that after making the switch to Xiaomi from samsung that I have this problem on a fairly new phone. Now I will have to go back to samsung since I never had such issues with any of their phones.
2021-09-25 07:38:46