In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Q&A] Mi Air Purifier 3H can t connect to google home

2021-02-05 15:51:04
2860 5
Hi everyone. Just got my air purifier 3H but it can`t connect to google home. I tried unlink the Mi account, reset the device, nothing works. All other mi devices work flawless. Any ideea why is this happening, or maybe it has something to do with the Mi app or server region? Also, I wonder if the Pro H model has the same problem.

2021-02-05 15:51:04
Favorites1 RateRate
Dear Xiaomi,

I just have a Mi Air Purifier 3H (global version) that has been successfully registered with Mi Home (Thailand region) and could control it via Mi Home straightaway. Unfortunately, it is extremely a serious issue that I could not link any device associated with my Mi Home account with Google Home/Assistant service to control the purifier. I receive a message advising that the service linked successfully but Mi Home does not display under linked services and no additional devices are shown in the Google Home. However, “Xiaomi Home” is just shown in Linked Accounts in associated the "Google Account Setting - Security" only. I am so much confident that the root cause is related to some technical problem on your Xiaomi system and/or Google side.

When I try re-linking Mi Home service, Google Home always says successfully linked but it has the same issue. I have tried several solutions searched on the Internet (Ex. changing several registered regions, registering a new Mi account, using different smartphones/tablets ) but it is still unsuccessful for this purpose. Therefore, right now, it is not possible to control the air purifier by AI voice or handle it together with any other devices that linked with Google Home service (as your advertisement).

Moreover, I found that many customer (owners of Air Purifier 3H) have been facing this serious problem for long period of time and the problem has not yet been properly concerned and promptly resolved by Xiaomi and/or Google Home until this moment. As world-class company, could Xiaomi pay more attention to solve this issue for helping your large amount of customers as soon as possible, please? However, if you are so much sure that the problem is on Google Home/Assistant, it should also be your full responsibility to cooperate with Google to fix it. Please do not let your customers (as end users) to contact Google by themselves.

I am looking forward to knowing that you truely concern your customers' problem and make them all happy shortly. Thank you very much for your kind assistance of this matter in advance.

2021-02-13 03:18:32
1865688140 replied at 2021-02-12 21:18:32
Dear Xiaomi,

I just have a Mi Air Purifier 3H (global version) that has been successfully registered with Mi Home (Thailand region) and could control it via Mi Home straightaway. Unfortunately, it is extremely a serious issue that I could not link any device associated with my Mi Home account with Google Home/Assistant service to control the purifier. I receive a message advising that the service linked successfully but Mi Home does not display under linked services and no additional devices are shown in the Google Home. However, “Xiaomi Home” is just shown in Linked Accounts in associated the "Google Account Setting - Security" only. I am so much confident that the root cause is related to some technical problem on your Xiaomi system and/or Google side.

+1, I tried evething. It was linked and working. Suddently disappeared. And I am undable to link it again. Tried everithing: reset entrire networkk, factory reset router, facttory restet phone, tested on new phone, new network provider. None worked.

Tried to contact Google Home, same result.

I still hope that one day... it wil work again.
Thanks!
2021-03-27 04:28:56

Rookie Bunny

1847645946 | from Redmi 8

I have 3C and I can't connect it with my rouuter.  All router settings are correct, I also changed server Asia, Australia,Europe...but nothing works
2021-03-31 12:44:42
Unfortunately Xiaomi seems aware of the problem since the beginning (more or less 1st January), but the problem is still there and nothing has been done so far. Many people from different countries sent feedback and report about this, but no new firmware until now.
The last news was on 13/03/2021 when support said to a user "Thank you for you contact, our engineers are fixing it, and it is expected to return to normal next week". I don't even have to specify that nothing happened, do I?
2021-03-31 22:35:10
Google and xiomi solved the problem some days ago. Try to relink Mi account and you will see Purifier again in google home app.
2021-06-15 14:28:20