In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Q&A] MIUI Global 12.2.4 and Android 11 Issues

2021-01-26 16:38:19
809 2
Dear Guys

Kindly, I Had an Automatic Update to Upgrade MIUI to 12.2.4 Stable 12.2.4.0 (RJKMIXM)and Android 11 (RKQ1.200826.002) Last week
after the update, I had many bad issues with my phone

some of them are: (sort by priority)

1- Close and send report Message for any VPN Apps that I have, after 3-5 seconds, and shut it down
I uninstalled them and install them again from Google Play too many times, but it doesn't work for more than 5 seconds, I am living in IRAN, without a VPN we can't do anything!!!

2- no Chat unread messages bubble counter
it's showing on the All Programs Page but it doesn't Show on Desktop Screen

3- Page clutter in displaying icons or doesn't show icons on the first page sometimes

4- Handsfree volume reduction
I also tested with a few handsfree but all of them decreased in the same way

Does anyone have a solution to the above problems?
Or what should be done to ِdowngrade this update?

thank you in advanced

2021-01-26 16:38:19
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

kuanpak | from app

5. Silent mode missing the timer
2021-01-26 22:19:46

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

there are so much more bugs and problems, missing animations and etc. But look, moderators are leaving us alone, they turn back at us ...they want us to move away from this forum. Fully ignored by developers, moderators and etc. No support at all.  What they expect? If there are problems we will report them ofcourse. Silence is not allowed! We pay for their devices and they should provide good support. Xiaomi tight your shit ..
2021-01-27 01:42:41