In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[Discussion] Téléphone ne s'allume plus

2021-01-23 22:17:33
318 2
Bonjour voilà mon téléphone ne s'allume plus je l'ai éteint le soir et le mettant à recharger et au petit matin plus rien impossible de l'allumer quand je le mets à recharger la diode ne s'allume pas non plus
Un changement de batterie a été fait mais rien ne change à la situation
Avez vous des idées ?
Merci
2021-01-23 22:17:33
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Please use English as is this Global Community. About that, have you tried with another charger [ usb cable ] ? and does it still not turn on?
2021-01-24 00:47:33
Experience is the best teacher..!

Rookie Bunny

1900900259 Author |

Hello here is my phone does not turn on any more I turned it off in the evening and putting it to recharge and in the early morning nothing more impossible to turn it on when I put it to recharge the diode does not turn on either
A battery change has been made but nothing changes the situation
Do you have any ideas ?
Thank you
yes tests with several chargers were made afterwards as the battery was changed this is not a problem with the power supply or the screen because there is no vibration when attempting to start
2021-01-26 03:03:53