In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 10T/Pro

[Q&A] HD badge during voice calls under VOLTE

2021-01-20 20:23:18
151 2
Hi, I am coming from a PIXEL phone where I would see an HD badge on the dialer when making phone calls under VOLTE.

I moved to a Mi10T and now I do not see the badge anylonger.
VOLTE is enabled as 4G remain active during phone calls.
When I call my work phone, I see HD INCOMING CALL but I do not see HD on the Mi11.
If I try from my old PIXEL phone I would see HD on both.
I made some tests and seems the problem is the XIAOMI and not the SIM: if I put personal SIM into Samsung and work SIM into XIAOMI, if from Samsung I call XIAOMI and if from XIAOMI I call Samsung, the HD badge appears only on Samsung; if I put personal SIM into XIAMOI and work SIM into Samsung, if from Samsung I call XIAOMI and if from XIAOMI I call Samsung, the HD badge appears only on Samsung.

So it is obvious taht VOLTE is working fine on both work and personal SIMs, it's simply the XIAOMI that is not displaying the HD badge. Not sure now if it's a ROM issue or a device issue.

Any hint?

Thanks

2021-01-20 20:23:18
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

Can you share SS of home screen and about page from settings?
2021-01-25 14:54:54

Advanced Bunny

thegios Author | from mobile

Muz_paray
Hello,

Can you share SS of home screen and about page from settings?

I moved to a Mi11 but same problem

2021-01-28 02:42:13