In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Ready, Set, 5G! Start Talking about 5G and Win Redmi Note 9T in K2K #8!

2021-01-18 15:36:05
122606 1846
Hi Mi Fans,

Announced on 2nd February.
Thank you so much for your participation in K2K#8. Now it's time to announce the final winners.

Our dear Keyboard Man @Yong Tan has selected the most valuable comments. Congrats #163@Yasir Amiri for offering us a great idea!
The last commenter before the deadline is #1752 @iamdrew.
The lucky draw winner would be #999 @JacoL7513.
ZIP Password: 2021K2KBEtter.

Each of them will get a Redmi Note 9T!

Please send us your country, address (including postal code), phone number, email address to us via PM within one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again. Stay tuned for the next round of K2K.
---------------

As Redmi Note 9T just launched, you must be curious about this first-ever 5G Redmi Note smartphone and have lots of questions about 5G to ask!

This time, we invited Xiaomi Product Marketing Manager for Redmi Note 9T @Yong Tan to be our special guest.

Who is Yong Tan?
@Yong Tan, Product Marketing Manager for Redmi Note 9T, has been interested in technology since the DOS era. When not at work applying his passion to convey groundbreaking mobile tech to users in an understandable manner, Yong enjoys tinkering with Android, Linux, and mobile photography.

How to participate?
If you have any questions from the following aspects, feel free to discuss with @Yong Tan in the comments section below!

1. Which feature of Redmi Note 9T do you like most? What features do you want to know more about?
2. 5G is coming around the corner, what would you like to know about 5G?
3. What are your expectations for future 5G phones? How is 5G enabling your work and play today?

Timeline:
Jan 18 0:00 am - Jan 25 23:59 pm (GMT+8)

Prize & Selection
In this event, there will be three lucky fellows in total.
- One participant‘s comment would be picked as the most meaningful one by @Yong Tan.
- One lucky fellow will be the last commenter before the deadline.
- One lucky fellow will be selected from 4%, 12%, 23%, 35%, 57%, 68%, 79%, 87%, and 97% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below. K2K#8.rar (9.04 KB, Downloads: 466)

Each lucky winner will get a Redmi Note 9T and precious customized gifts for K2K!
Are you ready?
Just leave your comments below!
Ready, Set, 5G!

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +26 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-01-18 15:36:05
Favorites285 RateRate
Hi everyone! Very pleased to meet you all, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts and  questions about the Redmi Note 9T and 5G technology. Thanks for your participation and support!
2021-01-19 12:28:23

Device Team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Hello @Yong_Tan,  
First of all, heartily welcome to the  Mi_Community,

This is Arun Abhimanyu from "India",

I was quite happy with the release of the Redmi Note 9T. Because it has that much uniqueness in its lineup. The design, camera setup, processor impresses me very much and even my friends too. And I’ve some questions to ask also,

Which feature of the Redmi Note 9T do you like most? What features do you want to know more about?
I like it’s 5G feature the most. And, Im curious to know about the 4xMIMO technology how it is different from the other Redmi Note 9/S/PRO mobiles. And mainly The brand new processor “MediaTek Dimensity 800U” how it is different and how it can deliver the things when we compare to the SnapDragon powered mobiles.

5G is coming around the corner, what would you like to know about 5G?
5G yeah, the trending technology nowadays, It is faster, unified, more capable air interface than it’s the previous generation. But, how it can deliver the desirables to the users, businesses, and cities?

What are your expectations for future 5G phones? How is 5G enabling your work and play today?
Whether it is 5G or 6G or 7G, the main motto of the mobile is communication between the persons. My expectation for future mobile is Better Audio Quality, with low radiation. Put aside this 5G, We should provide a healthy environment to future generations instead of polluting the environment with radiation. So, I’m expecting OEM’s should focus on the radiation-free or low radiation mobile networks. Coming to how is 5G enabling my work and play is, 5G is designed to do a variety of things that can transform our lives, including giving us faster download speeds, low latency, and more capacity and connectivity for billions of devices especially in the areas of virtual reality (VR), the IoT, and artificial intelligence (AI). the future is IOT I hope it will bring more reliability and easy access to the things where our grandfathers/mothers and our parents can operate the things easily.

Thanks for your presence here,
and I'm eagarly waiting for your answers..!

2021-01-18 17:58:31

Master Bunny

Cesittar | from Redmi Note 9S

Hi and welcome Mi Community

1. What feature of Redmi Note 9T do you like the most? What functions do you want to know more about?

The feature that I like the most is the 5G, but I am surprised by the power of the processor placing it above some Qualcomm, why have they decided to use a Mediatek in this case?

2. 5G is just around the corner, what would you like to know about 5G?

The advantages of 5G are many, is it the technology of the not too distant future, the Note 9T can support the 5G of any operator worldwide?

3. What are your expectations for future 5G phones? How does 5G allow you to work and play today?

Xiaomi will continue to implement 5G in their devices, both high-end and mid-range, will they continue to use MediaTek in the mid-range or will we see 5G with Snapdragon processors?

I am a little concerned about battery degradation over time when constantly using the 5G network, whether it be during gaming or day-to-day. Can I be sure that the battery will last me for many years?

2021-01-18 18:05:28

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether

Wizard Bunny

kuncung | from Redmi Note 7

why not talking about xiaomi blacklist in america...
2021-01-18 18:30:57
Hi Tan, nice to meet u.
And thanks for Admin Team and MiFans on this agenda,

Let me introduce, I came from Indonesia, and I've been upload one's of my thread with kind subject about 5G.
https://c.mi.com/thread-3503728-1-0.html

In time being Indonesia started build the 5G Infrastructure and Coverage Area's by 3 (three) Vendor Operator divided on each his regional, it may be the 5G Mobile Phone is not fully running well on the short time.

As you now, Indonesia is Archipleago Islands and to many slope obstacle beyond on each district and or barrier on it, considering the 5G Mobile Phone should be at least ready to take off with his features technology to anticipated.
Yes, we understood the 5G is most advantage technology such likes high speed acesses, broadband plan and accelerated with the big data access it, but the think we should be notices well, is not fully apply if the infrastructure not ready support.
The 5G Mobile Phones it become not maximize regarding those matter, so far 4G also seems like this happen - not so fully comply coverage areas.

I have an opinion , it may be Xiaomi with his 5G Moblile Phone should be collaborate with Indonesian Government by learning case directly/on the spot survey - from this reason, Xiaomi will know the actual condition how to be prepare properly the 5G technology, design review, adopted and ready released for market and demand of the user.
2021-01-18 19:00:48
Astalafista.....see u

Arun Abhimanyu replied at 2021-01-18 16:58:31
Hello @Yong_Tan,  First of all, heartily welcome to the  Mi_Community,
This is Arun Abhimanyu from "India",
I was quite happy with the release of the Redmi Note 9T. Because it has that much uniqueness in its lineup. The design, camera setup, processor impresses me very much and even my friends too. And I’ve some questions to ask also,

Good review bro...
2021-01-18 19:09:49
Astalafista.....see u

Master Bunny

Tiago Müller | from app

Great
2021-01-18 19:15:32

Master Bunny

cyber new | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

good
2021-01-18 19:25:24

Rookie Bunny