In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Other] MIUI 12.0.10 update issue

2021-01-13 01:16:13
355 1
OK, AFTER I UPDATE TO MIUI 12.0.10, IT WAS SMOOTH PERFORMANCE. BUT, ONE STUPID ISSUE IS WHEN I LISTEN SONGS WHILE MY SCREEN OFF, THE MUSIC WILL BE INTERRUPTED LIKE SOUND YOU DIDN'T INPUT UR EARPHONES JACK PROPERLY. THE SOUND LIKE BEEN CUT² ALONG AND U CAN'T HEAR THE SONG AT ALL. WELL DONE XIAOMI , THIS IS THE WORST PATCH UPDATE FOR 2021. I EXPECT BETTER. IT SAYS FIXED BUGS ISSUE BUT IT GIVES MORE BUGS.I HAVE NEVER FACE THIS AUDIO BUGS. WHENEVER U LISTEN RO MUSICS, THE AUDIO IS BROKEN LIKE IMAGINE U HEAR A BROKEN MICROPHONE SOUND THAT DIDN'T CORRECTLY INSERTED. I RESTARTED MY PHONE SEVERAL TIMES NO CHANGES, EVEN I CLEAR DATA FOR MUSIC. I THOUGHT MY EARPHONE WAS PROBLEM SO I USE MY HEADPHONE BUY THE PROBLEM STILL PRECIST. PLEASE FIX ³ THIS PROBLEM. DAMN CAN'T EVEN GET AN ACTUAL GOOD UPDATE. WELL DONE XIAOMI
2021-01-13 01:16:13
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6409797119 | from Redmi Note 5A

Shared this thread
2021-02-05 12:40:20