In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 8

[Q&A] Battery Draining with MIUI 12

2021-01-02 20:20:54
136 4
I am using Xiaomi Redmi 8 Global version. I have updated my phone to MIUI 12 recently and it started draining my phones battery faster than ever. My phones battery is 5000 amp which was lasted for a day and half. Now I've to charge my phone twice in a day. It's very annoying. How can I fix this or downgrade my phones MIUI version?

2021-01-02 20:20:54
Favorites RateRate
Dear user, we are really sorry about your issue. After a massive update like updating to MIUI 12, we always recommend performing a factory reset so that nothing happens like this. Hopefully, you will perform one soon and report us afterward about your condition.
2021-01-02 22:15:03
HYP3R

Contributor
Device Team
Mi Community Bangladesh
please provide a screenshot of ur phones "ABOUT" section..
did u hard reset ur phone before or after update!
anything else u did or just update ur phone?
please first keep backup of ur data thats u need later, because after hard reset, all data are deleted and ur device should goes to original state like intact condition out of the box...
u may try a hard reset of ur device, its one of the best and reliable option for ur case..
do anything at ur own risk.
thanks
2021-01-02 20:43:13

Rookie Bunny

6345298852 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

HYP3R
Dear user, we are really sorry about your issue. After a massive update like updating to MIUI 12, we always recommend performing a factory reset so that nothing happens like this. Hopefully, you will perform one soon and report us afterward about your condition.

brother I'm using Redmi note 9 pro . After i update miui 12.1 . i lost my Camera's picture quality, also charging time is enhance.
And now i received a notification about MIUI 12.0.2.
any solution for me please
2021-01-03 13:24:36

Device Team

HYP3R | from app

brother I'm using Redmi note 9 pro . After i update miui 12.1 . i lost my Camera's picture quality, also charging time is enhance.
And now i received a notification about MIUI 12.0.2.
any solution for me please

Dear user, kindly tell us your question separately. We can't help you properly in another persons question thread.
2021-01-05 21:10:34
HYP3R

Contributor
Device Team
Mi Community Bangladesh