In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Global ROM] update not received

2020-12-19 20:54:14
210 7
I bought my ppco x3 almost 2 moths ago my miui is on 12.0. 4 my friends received the new update which is 12.0.6 but i still haven't received this update and I'm a bit worried now mine global ver and my friend got this new update on his global version, why i haven't received this update?
2020-12-19 20:54:14
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

JBJ2 | from app

Dear user.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please share us a screenshot of phone info so we can help you further.
Thanks.
2020-12-19 21:29:51
Feedback Team | Xiaomi Community Global

Rookie Bunny

Default01 Author | from app

JBJ2
Dear user.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please share us a screenshot of phone info so we can help you further.

Here a picture taken from my other phone, my poco x3 is still on 12.0.4.0, i tried clicking on check for updates but still didn't received any new updates plz help, its annoying me now.
2020-12-19 22:40:45

Feedback Team

JBJ2 | from mobile

Default01
Here a picture taken from my other phone, my poco x3 is still on 12.0.4.0, i tried clicking on check for updates but still didn't received any new updates plz help, its annoying me now.

Dear user.
This is not a screenshot of phone info but screenshot of updater app. Please share us a screenshot of phone info so we can help you further.
Thanks.
2020-12-20 17:37:13

Rookie Bunny

JBJ2
Dear user.
This is not a screenshot of phone info but screenshot of updater app. Please share us a screenshot of phone info so we can help you further.
Thanks.

Sir here's a screenshot you asked for, kindly help. Waiting for your reply.
2021-01-01 15:25:42

Feedback Team

JBJ2 | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6359804032Default01/url
Sir here's a screenshot you asked for, kindly help. Waiting for your reply./quote

Dear user.
Please note that the new update for your device is currently available for limited users only. You may wait for next batch release which will happen if everything is ok(no major issue, etc.)
Thanks.
2021-01-01 16:04:33

Rookie Bunny

JBJ2
Dear user.
Please note that the new update for your device is currently available for limited users only. You may wait for next batch release which will happen if everything is ok(no major issue, etc.)
Thanks.

Maybe the update is for limited users okay lets agree for a minute, still i don't understand why i haven't received the latest security patch? At least i should have received the lasted security patch by now which is 2020-11-01 why i haven't received this security update? Is it too for limited users?
2021-01-04 00:57:28

Feedback Team

JBJ2 | from mobile

Default01
Maybe the update is for limited users okay lets agree for a minute, still i don't understand why i haven't received the latest security patch? At least i should have received the lasted security patch by now which is 2020-11-01 why i haven't received this security update? Is it too for limited users?

Dear user.
Please note that New Security Patch is included on software updates. You cannot receive newer security patch if you cannot receive system update.
Thanks.
2021-01-04 09:38:38