In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Other] V12.2.1.0 RJKEUXM

2020-12-07 17:20:30

3,381 113

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Muz_paray
Okay, How did you do a clean install?

Can you share the guide you followed?

Of course i can, but this is not the topic. (don't worry i have unlocked bootloader already).... Don't you see how many reports are out there , not only in this forum? Why you try to be blind against the truth? Did you think i wan't to be in situation like this? No! As buyer i want to have no issues, right? It's not non sense complaining here. You sounds like Apple when they said "you're holding the phone the wrong way" if you know what im trying to say. Good? :)
2020-12-15 00:22:15
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz from app

This comment has been deleted
2020-12-15 12:53:32

Master Bunny

mdfkz from app

This comment has been deleted
2020-12-15 14:22:28

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Muz_paray
Lol, You diverted the topic when I asked about the gallery version and where you downloaded it?

After checking your profile you are habitual with posting such content.

Nope, you devert the topic , not me. Yes back in march i said i will buy another phone and i did it! I had One Plus, but i broke it, then i had not so much money for the new phone and i buy poco. Why you take all that so personally?   It's an positive crtitism, i like Xiaomi, i like miui. Is the 3rd party galllery apk (btw it was taken from china rom) the reason of broken sharing, ui issues, lack of animations, and other bugs? Let me ask you something. Did they pulled out the rom update , and if so..why they did that?  I'm curious :).
2020-12-15 14:29:43
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Muz_paray
Hello,

I don't take things personally. But you need to understand the priority of issues.

You should look all comments and other topics, forums. I post enough screenshots, and other users confirmed they have those bugs too. Enough about it. We wait next release.

Again i ask, did they pulled-out the rom and if so...why?
2020-12-15 16:29:56
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Muz_paray
LOL

This is not the way to confirm bugs.

This topic Is about rom release. It was called stable, we found bugs and we reported it here, wha's wrong with this? I try to help... founding them and i reported them via phone Services & Feedback too ofcourse. Just look other users reports in this forum. For the third time i politely ask you...did they pulled-out this rom update and if so...why?
2020-12-15 16:44:44
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Xoriatis71
Try to hide the Full Screen indicator (Bottom white bar) and then see if a white streak still appears.

Its there when the bar is enabled, what if i want it visible?
2020-12-15 18:12:40
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Xoriatis71
The bar? Then, I don't know. You will have to ask yourself what you prefer: A bottom white bar, or a white streak in the Recents?

No, no ...we have misunderstood here. Look the screenshots. The bottom bar on the screenshot with the dark wallpaper is ok , the bottom bar with white wallpaper have white around it.

from app

from app

from app

from app
2020-12-16 14:46:33
Reply Report

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Xoriatis71
Ah! I see... The white bar appears in most apps when you have the full screen indicator activated. It must be a UI glitch. Please clear the UI cache and reboot your device. If it doesn't work, wait for a future update containing a fix. If you are impatient, you can try to factory reset your device, however, I cannot guarantee that it will fix the issue.

Yes it should be ui glitch. I hope they fix it
2020-12-17 20:34:21
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In