In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] No november update

2020-11-30 00:01:20

301 14

Advanced Bunny

._. Emilio ._. | from Redmi Note 8

Complaining like this is not going to fix anything....
2020-11-30 04:38:42
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

XJeFX
So, not complaining will do?

If you want to complain you should do it in a polite way you know.. I also use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and I am not so mad because of an update.  Also the update is ready as a beta stable and it will take a few days or a week to be released for the public.
2020-11-30 05:31:43
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent
Lmao. Do you know that we particularly got an android one device for monthly security updates and allegedly fast major upgrades? Icing on top that is we never got updates in 30 days, never got stable updates (and I mean it, currently this device is a bug ridden pos, only 1 bug was fixed since Android 10 was released 8 months ago). So yeah, op is nothing but polite, but just like every single Mi A3 user he/she is frustrated by lack of fulfilment of promises of Android One program.

Well it seems that you haven't used older phones or lower quality ones. Most phones don't even get a newer Android Version with additional features. I had a Motorola phone and it took 11 months to update it even though it had Android Stock. Actually, the reason why I changed my phone was due to the lack of updates. The update is ready and it will take days or a week to be released, we have waited months just a few days are not going to kill us.
2020-11-30 06:08:19
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Yes I know what Android One is. I wanted to buy a Mi A3 because of the advantages of Android One, but it wasn't available. I will not buy Xiaomi phone never again either since they take ages to update their phones. Now. if you really want your phones to stay up-to-date buy a Pixel phone or a Nokia phone. Nokia would be the best since their phones are cheap and good. Also, it is said that in Android 12 security patches will be sent directly to the user  (I know that it exists already Android 10 but it is not working as it is supposed to work).
Btw I didn't want to fight I just said that complaining in a polite way would be better.
2020-11-30 06:44:50
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

mirko2507
did you read the post?android ONE. supposed to get updates among first. we got them last and full of bugs.

I know I know I had to buy another phone because my Motorola started to freeze or reboot very frequently. Also you must understand that Xiaomi is a Chinese franchise and all their employees are working from home. Therefore, releasing updates is harder than ever because they don't have all the resources available. Companies just care about the people who can afford/want flagship phones that is why they update their most expensive phones first, they never care about us because we decide to spend less money in phones.
2020-11-30 06:51:30
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Companies like Xiaomi don't take in consideration customers complains because they just want to sell more so there is not too much we can do about it. :(
2020-11-30 06:54:25
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list