In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] No november update

2020-11-30 00:01:20
468 14
Tomorrow ends november and they didn't even pushed the security patch... worst company ever. Won't buy anything from xiaomi ever again, gonna stop to recommend their products and begin to spread trash about them, you deserve it xiaomi.
2020-11-30 00:01:20
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Noor4110 | from app

Which model?
2020-11-30 01:39:05

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

Noor4110
Which model?

srsly?
2020-11-30 03:07:45

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

but,nevertheless-pathetic from xiaomi. they endlessly produce new models,but after 6 months or so,completely neglect any model...
2020-11-30 03:14:47

Advanced Bunny

._. Emilio ._. | from Redmi Note 8

Complaining like this is not going to fix anything....
2020-11-30 04:38:42

Advanced Bunny

XJeFX Author |

._. Emilio ._. replied at 2020-11-29 17:38:42

So, not complaining will do?
2020-11-30 05:23:13

Advanced Bunny

XJeFX
So, not complaining will do?

If you want to complain you should do it in a polite way you know.. I also use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and I am not so mad because of an update.  Also the update is ready as a beta stable and it will take a few days or a week to be released for the public.
2020-11-30 05:31:43

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent | from mobile

._. Emilio ._.
If you want to complain you should do it in a polite way you know.. I also use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and I am not so mad because of an update.  Also the update is ready as a beta stable and it will take a few days or a week to be released for the public.

Lmao. Do you know that we particularly got an android one device for monthly security updates and allegedly fast major upgrades? Icing on top that is we never got updates in 30 days, never got stable updates (and I mean it, currently this device is a bug ridden pos, only 1 bug was fixed since Android 10 was released 8 months ago). So yeah, op is nothing but polite, but just like every single Mi A3 user he/she is frustrated by lack of fulfilment of promises of Android One program.
2020-11-30 06:03:13

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent
Lmao. Do you know that we particularly got an android one device for monthly security updates and allegedly fast major upgrades? Icing on top that is we never got updates in 30 days, never got stable updates (and I mean it, currently this device is a bug ridden pos, only 1 bug was fixed since Android 10 was released 8 months ago). So yeah, op is nothing but polite, but just like every single Mi A3 user he/she is frustrated by lack of fulfilment of promises of Android One program.

Well it seems that you haven't used older phones or lower quality ones. Most phones don't even get a newer Android Version with additional features. I had a Motorola phone and it took 11 months to update it even though it had Android Stock. Actually, the reason why I changed my phone was due to the lack of updates. The update is ready and it will take days or a week to be released, we have waited months just a few days are not going to kill us.
2020-11-30 06:08:19

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

._. Emilio ._.

not doing anything is not gonna do anything
2020-11-30 06:09:26

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

._. Emilio ._.
Well it seems that you haven't used older phones or lower quality ones. Most phones don't even get a newer Android Version with additional features. I had a Motorola phone and it took 11 months to update it even though it had Android Stock. Actually, the reason why I changed my phone was due to the lack of updates. The update is ready and it will take days or a week to be released, we have waited months just a few days are not going to kill us.

did you read the post?android ONE. supposed to get updates among first. we got them last and full of bugs.
2020-11-30 06:11:42