In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Discussion] Xiaomi Mi TV Stick EU WiFi issue

2020-11-29 01:01:50
1082 2
Hello everybody. I need help. I have MiTV Box S and MiTV Stick. Until now I had TP-Link WR 841n router and everything was fine with both devices. Now I have TP-Link Archer C80 AC1900 router.
MiTV Box continues to work without problems. BUT !
MiTV Stick can now establish a WiFi connection very slowly after switching on, i have to wait about 100-130 seconds, or switch off the WiFi in the MiTV Stick Settings menu, then switch it on immediately, it works again until the next switch-on. With the old router after switching on, WiFi connection was immediately established and app, such as Youtube or UPC Direct Now continued, where I left off. What should I change in WiFi settings? I have already
2.4Ghz and 5GHz WiFi channels tried with several DNS server settings, with DHCP and with static IP addresses, without effect. I also reset it, without any effect. In the attachments I am sending WiFi configuration. Thank you for the answer[attach]6885969[/attach][attach]6885971[/attach]
2020-11-29 01:01:50
Favorites RateRate
im not quite sure mate, but mine has no issues. did you try factory reset?
2020-11-30 00:13:34
mitch002 replied at 2020-11-29 17:13:34
im not quite sure mate, but mine has no issues. did you try factory reset?

Can You help me with this?

[Q&A] Mi TV Stick wifi and chromecast issue.
2021-01-15 14:18:37