In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

Return to list New

[Q&A] Poco F2 Pro Global MIUI V12.2.1.0 RJKMIXM Stable 2.8GB

2020-11-28 00:29:40

5,191 103

Pro Bunny

darulmaxmur Author | from app

in this update, using the full screen gestures, there is a white bar/ full screen indicator (which doesn't exist before) and we can hide it if we want. However, the best thing that I've wait is the Android 11!
At home screen, slide down at left side of the screen  for Notifications and slide down at right side of the screen for Control Center/ settings toggles.
Security updates is 2020-10-01.

from app

from app
2020-11-28 00:52:06
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

bugs that I've encountered so far is that after unlock screen, my home screen become empty (no folders/ icons, widgets) except the last icon row. I couldn't swipe up for app. drawer and it stucked there hence I had to time to take this screenshot. this problem solved by touching the ^ (slide up for app. drawer).
other than that, the brightness level bar need to be slides farther to get the same brightness as before.

from app

from app
2020-11-28 12:52:26
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

PoTeTo
hii.. what theme u use ?? hihi..

I am using the standard MIUI Limitless theme but using the icons pack from Beautiful Moon theme by Toadnail.
2020-11-28 18:26:52
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

davidlai012
after updated floating windows doesnt work anymore

thanks for mentioning this. I have check and I got this too. while browsing using Chrome and then an SMS come in, try to use the floating windows for Messaging but it failed to work. it's stucked like this picture instead 😌

from app

from app
2020-11-28 18:41:38
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

PoTeTo
can u share how to change month and temperature widget like your homescreen??

that's the Google At A Glance widget, I use this because it's easier for me to get into Google calendar by touching the day... and another bugs i found at widgets list here that is if scrolling/ slide down right area, it will bring down the Notifications shade while at left area it will bring down the Control Center. this shouldn't happened here.

from app

from app
2020-11-28 18:58:27
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

PoTeTo
okh ok but why my widget just have day and month only ?? temperature dont show up??

not sure about this but mine earlier doesn't have temperature too but then it shows up 😆
2020-11-28 22:38:03
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

bdagmar
Guys if you want stay out of probs, do not update to this versions, have lot of bugs. after update can't acivate the Sim card and I had to save my data and restore the phone. another prob is the down-up hidden gestures is not work. I'm so upset who can possible theses issues pass in the poco test team.
GUYS DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS VERSION.

I am using 2 SIM cards and both are activated and work without problem (data & voice). what is up/ down hidden gestures means? I am using the full screen gestures and it works. only the floating windows failed so far.
2020-11-28 22:42:17
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

JohnWong 92
after update miui global V12.2.1
I can't my update

looks like I got it too now but not sure since when? my Notifications badge isn't working too for example I got 2 Facebook notifications but the Facebook icons doesn't have badges with 2 notifications 😱 updates about Notifications badge didn't work if the apps. is located inside a folder at home screen, the folder has the 2 notifications badge but when open the folder, the apps. itself didn't have the badge
2020-11-29 04:52:39
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

darulmaxmur
looks like I got it too now but not sure since when? my Notifications badge isn't working too for example I got 2 Facebook notifications but the Facebook icons doesn't have badges with 2 notifications 😱

from app

from app
2020-11-29 04:53:21
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

it has a lot of bugs, i can't connect to my Mobile Data, fullscreen gestures only works with poco launcher and i can't reinstall because the updater thinks that the rom is for beta users (i think is because it's pulled out)

my Mobile Data is working and yes I am using the default Poco Launcher only that's why I don't have problem with full screen gestures.
2020-11-29 04:55:44
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
1 Year Check-In