In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Q&A] Poco F2 Pro Global MIUI V12.2.1.0 RJKMIXM Stable 2.8GB

2020-11-28 00:29:40

5,185 103

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

darulmaxmur
in this update, using the full screen gestures, there is a white bar/ full screen indicator (which doesn't exist before) and we can hide it if we want. However, the best thing that I've wait is the Android 11!
At home screen, slide down at left side of the screen  for Notifications and slide down at right side of the screen for Control Center/ settings toggles.
Security updates is 2020-10-01.

is the Poco launcher updated? can u see what version u have now of poco launcher?
2020-11-28 03:14:56
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

I can't access anymore the system updater it's crashing all the time

can u tell me what version of poco launcher u have now?
2020-11-28 04:24:55
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

Go settings - home launcher - about and scroll down to se number version of poco launcher thanks
2020-11-28 04:42:07
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

yes they updated Poco launcher, please bro can u extract poco launcher for me. u can use this app to export poco launcher https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ses.app.apkexport
just make sure u enable system app to be visible. find poco launcher extract it and upload somewhere to be able to download. please do it

from app

from app
2020-11-28 05:18:18
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

alexkgr
wait for the update to come to your device. otherwise your system will crash it f you update with apk

just updated apk without any problems. no crash
2020-11-28 11:23:32
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

bdagmar
Anybody know how I can go back to previous Miui 12 version(12.0.4.0)?

u need to unlock bootloader and flash using miflash tool, but I don't guarantee that everything will working good after downgrade. Because i lost fingerprint in some downgrade scenario, from miui 12 to miui 11 i lost fingerprint options.
2020-11-29 01:18:21
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

Iñigo Martinez
Perhaps badges bug are not coming from Android 11 but from Poco Launcher update to 2.20. It was release this weekend also.

and no such a bugs on miui 12 android 10 using updated poco launcher 2.20. so it should be problem with android 11 and poco
2020-12-03 02:56:30
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

Iñigo Martinez
Perhaps badges bug are not coming from Android 11 but from Poco Launcher update to 2.20. It was release this weekend also.

and no such a bugs on miui 12 android 10 using updated poco launcher 2.20. so it should be problem with android 11 and poco
2020-12-03 02:56:59
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

darulmaxmur
couldn't agree more. MIUI & Poco dev. teams must address all those bugs and provide us updates as soon as possible because they've provide us updates which contains too many bugs. the updates previously provided without stating that it was a beta stable, the info. was stable and that's why those who were unfortunate enough including me, downloaded & installed this updates ☹️

this is how Xiaomi usually now push update, especially if u check options in update settings "receive updates early" (not necessary) they give u OTA week earlier and if everything goes ok with update they push OTA for all if not they roll back update like now. It was much better before when global version has beta rom development and user as a tester. From my experience (user of xiaomi 5 years now) i didn't find any stable ROM without bug.. every single phone what i have (8 phones from xiaomi) and on any MIUI version has some bug. Im not talking here of some serious bug but still i can find in any rom at least 2-3 small bugs on stable rom.
When era of miui 12 will be at the end the rom will be fine to use with minimal bugs. When MIUI 13 update come it will be again painful process...and same story as always lot of peoples would like to downgrade then.
Im still loved in Xiaomi just because they give u a very very good phone for much less price then other, but software development is terrible..
Just imagine how many models of phones have Xiaomi, and even from one model they create another with different branding and name, and from all these phone they need to develop stable rom and not only that they need to set for different region that rom ru,in,id,eea,globalmi... impossible if u don't have enough developers for all that rom...i doubt xiaomi have
2020-12-07 01:24:03
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from app

Iñigo Martinez
Great to know the next time. But a simple warning would have helped much more. :-) "This is a beta stable release. Take into consideration that eventually you can find bugs. Update under your responsibility and help us in order to find bugs. Thank you in advance".

Xiaomi invented new word "BETA-STABLE" 🤦🤦🤦🤦
2020-12-23 06:55:47
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In