In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

Return to list New

[Q&A] Poco F2 Pro Global MIUI V12.2.1.0 RJKMIXM Stable 2.8GB

2020-11-28 00:29:40

5,482 103

Pro Bunny

darulmaxmur Author | from app

same here ,and more: notification badge from WhatsApp does not work, and is not in a folder on phone page...Disabled super wallpaper and hope it works now...

even not using the superwallpaper, the Notifications badge doesn't work on some apps. but works on other apps.
2020-11-30 10:24:22
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

davidlai012
we cant view the update changelog anymore that is because they pull out the A11 update, its too buggy and the situation is same with china side, their version also 12.2.1.0 and OTA pull out at the same day update was released..

indeed it has been pulled out. I have checked official MIUI download page for POCO F2 Pro Global and the latest Stable ROM is our previous V12.0.4.0.QJKMIXM 🤔
2020-11-30 10:35:33
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Iñigo Martinez
Same problem here! With WhatsApp

yup and with another few apps. also has this problem. I have checked the individual apps. settings in NOTIFICATION BADGE ARE ALLOWED but some apps. are just not working
2020-12-01 13:52:35
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

anyone knows when can we get updates that fixs those bugs?

from app

from app
2020-12-01 13:54:52
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

v12.0.4.0 Global was released on 30/09/2020? Not sure the exact date as I bought my Poco F2 Pro on 17/10/2020. It was running on v12.0.3.0 and after initial setup completed, straight away updated to v12.0.4.0. Then received the v12.2.1 on 28/11/2020.  So, I guess we'll received the next update in 2 months maybe at the end of January 2021? I wish we'll get the next updates sooner than that.
2020-12-05 20:06:17
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Iñigo Martinez
We should receive an emergency update soon. There are too many bugs in 12.2.1.0. So, I expect to have a 12.2.2.0 or similar soon in order to address all problems or most of them.

couldn't agree more. MIUI & Poco dev. teams must address all those bugs and provide us updates as soon as possible because they've provide us updates which contains too many bugs. the updates previously provided without stating that it was a beta stable, the info. was stable and that's why those who were unfortunate enough including me, downloaded & installed this updates ☹️

from app

from app
2020-12-07 00:17:35
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv
this is how Xiaomi usually now push update, especially if u check options in update settings "receive updates early" (not necessary) they give u OTA week earlier and if everything goes ok with update they push OTA for all if not they roll back update like now. It was much better before when global version has beta rom development and user as a tester. From my experience (user of xiaomi 5 years now) i didn't find any stable ROM without bug.. every single phone what i have (8 phones from xiaomi) and on any MIUI version has some bug. Im not talking here of some serious bug but still i can find in any rom at least 2-3 small bugs on stable rom.
When era of miui 12 will be at the end the rom will be fine to use with minimal bugs. When MIUI 13 update come it will be again painful process...and same story as always lot of peoples would like to downgrade then.
Im still loved in Xiaomi just because they give u a very very good phone for much less price then other, but software development is terrible..

I was using the default settings which Receive updates early toggle switched off. Just found out that floating windows features failed to work for some apps. like Messaging. it's working by sliding down the Control Center and select Floating windows toggle. it's not working anymore from Recent apps. where you can hold the apps. and select Floating windows OR hold the apps. and drag it to the top right corner. I think MIUI & Poco Dev. messed up too much this time. Read that EU ROM V12.2.1.0 also face the same problems and the updates has been pulled out too just like the Global ROM. I can't believe how bad the quality control/ testing environment they have.

from app

from app
2020-12-08 11:31:07
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

why android update is disappeared in poco f2 pro?

because POCO has declared that they wanted to be independent from XIAOMI which means we will be getting poorer after sales supports later on for example expect more bugs, less updates, longer updates interval and so on. V12.0.4.0 was quite OK but then V12.2.1.0 is full of bugs, is this what they mean by independent from Xiaomi?
2020-12-09 00:10:44
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

today, I've encountered this bugs 3 times which is after unlock, home screen got no apps. icons/ folders & widgets.
https://youtu.be/o-qmZVwzjUk
2020-12-15 00:34:24
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Muz_paray
Hello,

Simply cancel the update, if it is Beta Stable you will get it again on the check updater app.

I suggest Dev. teams to mention/ state in the title updates that it is a Beta Stable. This way it will make it easier for end users to be noticed rather than have to check few times at updater or going to community groups and verify if other users know it is a public or beta stable. I am not condemning Xiaomi, I only suggest that this is the easiest way. So, if it's written as Beta Stable, end users have choice to install or sit back and check other users feedback first.
2020-12-18 09:04:59
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
1 Year Check-In