In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[] Being Hacked And Hosting By This motherfucker from no where!

2020-11-26 14:31:26
328 10

I own this Redmi Note 8 since a couple month ago,get it from this shoping mall near my location,and i myself unbox it safely at my home becouse i thought that if i'm the one who do all the setting accordingly,the smartphone won't be hacked,but unfortunately thing are happend again that from the moment i switch it on,the system already being hijacked.. This's not the 1st smartphone  that i haved are being hacked, there's three other are also having the same probl,and pretty sad becouse the other smartphone are totaly broken and didn't function as well anymore becouse this motherfucker hacker not just hack it but damaged the system inside.. I just hope that this time somebody can give me a hand,idea or any kind of solutions to stopped and getting away freely from this situation,.  What i do understand is ,this motherfucker are kinda jealousy's because this motherfucker trying so hard just to get my self away grom knowing something with blocking all my source,keep tracking my trace's 24 hour a day,like i was a billionare or something,but the fack is im not ,and i still don't understand why do this son of a bitch keep doin that for no reasonable purposes,or maybe this mother fucker are interested with or maybe already had some sort of connetion with people that exists surrounding me,no wonder why this motherfucker keeps doin that Mission Of Impossible,. Seriously?That FBI job man right there,shit it's frickin my ass out.. Plz,im sending an S.O.S right now,hoping for bright solution from someone gifted with computer programming lean me some tips so that i can DIY solved my matter that bothering me all this time around..Thanks.
2020-11-26 14:31:26
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

1593149807 | from Mi 10

how can this happen?
2020-11-26 17:01:52

Master Bunny

2230597610-ijibang | from Redmi Note 9S

don't quite understand your problems.....
hack what? your A/C? which A/C? google? FB? XMi? etc etc....
if it's A/C then request change password..... or cancel the A/C totally...... if its fone number, cancel it or seek help from telco..... if U want the correct advice, please tell your story in simple form .... it won't help yelling mfk mfk mfk here..... hope this helps and good luck......
2020-11-26 18:04:55

Semi Pro Bunny

hoodlumfird | from Mi 10

Just one fking question, how can your JUST BOUGHT phone got hacked? I mean if you're not the Forbes top 10 or a drug lord, no one will waste their time to "hack" your phone lol
2020-11-26 19:33:45
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Master Bunny

ayie sams | from Mi 10 Pro

ini kalau tak ketum mesti gam cap senapang
2020-11-27 07:29:49

Advanced Bunny

habbab_^ | from Redmi Note 8

hahaha
2020-11-27 13:02:18

Advanced Bunny

habbab_^ | from Redmi Note 8

hahaha
2020-11-27 13:02:49

Advanced Bunny

Har_mi | from app

ayie sams
ini kalau tak ketum mesti gam cap senapang

ais batu ni
2020-11-27 20:05:23

Advanced Bunny

GigaMo | from app

All phone had been hacked? if you are using wifi, probably that was the cause. change the password to a stronger one if you can. but you said the hacker broke your previous phone?
2020-12-05 04:37:30