Excuse the poor photo, but the problem is pretty clear... 2/3 of my screen happens to be dimmer than normal and it flickers constantly. Firstly this was only the case with always on display, to which I got the all too known reply "Try clearing the data" or, had it been a third party app "Uninstall then reinstall"... The phone was not in any extreme situations, the worst experience it had was being dropped on the floor from my bed while it had a case on. But let's move on from the screen to other problems. Like not charging... I plug in my phone, wait for the animation to pop up, I check for the little lightning sign by the battery and then decide to go to sleep, only to find the phone 'fast charging' backwards going from 27% (at night) to 20% (in the morning) while using the charger and cable it came with in the box...i will hold back from talking about how i bought a phone with 6GB of ram, only to be able to use half of that for some unexplained reason... I won't go on to enlist all the other problems with the phone since most of them are software based and it is only normal for a phone to have problems, but I feel like when you can't charge your phone, or the screen, the main part of the phone you interact with, stop functioning, then that shouldn't be overlooked...