In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Q&A] MI Xiao Ai Touchscreen Speaker

2020-11-11 03:18:19
87 2
Mi Xiao Ai Touchscreen Speaker

Hi! Please help me. I cant change timezone. Its shows only GMT+8 China timezone. I ask seller, he told me "Try to change with vioce assistant". But I dont know how to do that. Does anybody have this device? Do you know how to change timzone guys? Also device now showing weather. And many other problem. exp. Its not showing 24 hour mode. Actually I dont know how to change it. Firmware version is 2.28.13

2020-11-11 03:18:19
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

unfortunately this device is actually a China only device and not intended to be sold outside the mainland.
therefore the timezone is set in China.

it can be voice controlled with Xiao AI which is Xiaomi's own voice assistant. Untill now it only understands Chinese language.

best regards
2020-11-28 05:27:58

Rookie Bunny

samumbeats Author |

With voice control I can change timezone or time what showing?
2020-11-30 18:44:16
Suicide Bu