In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Discussion] How is your Mi Mix 3 holding up?

2020-11-07 03:21:07
195 1
Hi! I will probably buy the Mi Mix 3 in the following weeks as birthday gift to myself ;-)
But before doing so, I would love some feedback from the current Mi Mix 3 users. Are you enjoying it? How's the slide mechanism hold up? And what about battery life?
Please feel free to add anything you find necessary. And thank you in advance for your kindness =)

2020-11-07 03:21:07
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1576760335 | from app

Definitely the best phone I've ever owned. I have owned Samsung and Apple devices and Xiaomi Mi 8, but never been so comfortable with one like this.
No problem with the slider at all and I love the whole display experience. Only few scratches on the front camera glass because I go to the beach occasionally. About battery life is okay but not as the same when MIUI10 was installed. MIUI10 was very optimized.
Happy birthday to you in advance :)
2020-11-08 23:10:43