In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 2S

[Other] Charging Problem

2020-11-01 18:34:53
202 4
Hello,

I ordered a Mi Mix 2s via DHgate recently. I live in Germany and the phone's language was English. I could switch to Chinese, but not to German, so I think it has the Chinese ROM. The charger was for US plugs.

On the first day it was working. But on the second, I sometimes couldn't turn it on anymore and I couldn't charge it. I tried the Xiaomi charger and other chargers as well as computer USB.
On the next day it couldn't be charged at all and I couldn't turn it on anymore.

So I sent it back because I thought it's damaged. But the seller told me that he could charge it and turn it on without any problem.

Is there anyone who knows why it didn't work for me? As long as the phone gets 5V DC from USB it should charge, right? And why couldn't I turn it on anymore?

Thanks,
Volker
2020-11-01 18:34:53
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

eicodi | from Mi MIX 2S

Volker, can you try with a wireless charger? the charger you have, it's original?
2020-11-01 19:23:19

Rookie Bunny

6381683656 Author | from mobile

eicodi
Volker, can you try with a wireless charger? the charger you have, it's original?

Right now I don't have the phone, the seller has it.

I tried the original Xiaomi charger as well as a Samsung charger.

I didn't try a wireless charger.
2020-11-01 23:32:54

Advanced Bunny

eicodi | from Mi MIX 2S

it's strange. I think is a hardware problem. maybe the seller is testing the device.
2020-11-02 20:03:33

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

You really need to sort this out with your dealer, as chargers are supposed to work as they are.
2020-11-04 10:17:36