In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 6/6A/Pro

[Q&A] Poor Battery Backup in Redmi 6

2020-10-25 14:54:42
216 3
I'm getting the poor battery backup in redmi 6.Recently I'm updated my device into new rom and after that I reset my device properly.But now a days I'm getting very poor battery backup,as if this device is for battery backup and daily driver but I'm dissappointed.If anyone have any good idea then please let me know it would highly appreciable

2020-10-25 14:54:42
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Gonxito | from Redmi 6

Do you usually keep turned up your mobile data? This can be a possible reason why it drains faster than in common cases.
2020-10-28 08:53:54

Pro Bunny

Sao78 | from Redmi 7A

If you 'factory reset', then it take some times for the system to adapt (if I'm not wrong). So just monitor 1st.
2020-11-13 21:37:58

Advanced Bunny

Ishtiakbd Author | from Redmi 6

Gonxito
Do you usually keep turned up your mobile data? This can be a possible reason why it drains faster than in common cases.

Yah usually maximum time I've to turn on my data,as if I'm networking guy for this reason I bought this for secondary purpose....but I used so many device but battery backup of this isnt satisfying.
2020-11-21 05:38:27