In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Xiaomi Mi10T PRO | Questions, answered! + Win a box full of gadgets.

2020-10-23 22:21:16

49,882 839

Xiaomi Mi10T PRO | Questions, answered! + Win a box full of gadgets.

1. Tell us your favorite creative feature of the Mi 10T PRO!
Hard to pick just one, but one of my favorite creative features is 8K video (7680 X 4320) ultra high resolution where I can take an astounding 33MP photo, screen shot right from the video.

2.This phone is packed with high-end hardware, which piece do you like most?
All the pieces come together to create a masterpiece, they work in sync with each other.
That being said:
I appreciate the Samsung HMX, 1 /1.33” sensor size. Taking professional photos, everyday, with the Mi 10T PRO, is reality.
The Mi 10T PRO is an accumulation of outstanding Xiaomi research team.  An industry first 7 stage AdaptiveSync technology was developed entirely by Xiaomi to pair with an amazing 144Hz ultra high refresh rate display. Wow!

3. How’s this phone gonna be your life-saver?
Mi 10T PRO means power to be creative for fun, for family, for professional photos and video, for creating a lasting legacy.
100 years from now these creative shots will be seen as a tribute to the photographer and the history of our global path forward together, to a united humanity.
2020-11-02 00:15:58
Reply Report

100 % right !
Thank you for sharing!
All features of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro sync together to create an orchestra of color, dimension, 5G network and connectivity, software, algorithms, hardware; a crescendo of perfection.
2020-11-02 22:41:37
Reply Report

After reading the reviews, watching the unboxing videos, analyzing the reviewers reviews:

My favorite feature is how everything in the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro just syncs together perfectly.
Hardware, I really like the placement of the camera lenses.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is a lifesaver for me because it would give me the power to see and capture everything and everyone around me in a new light.

2020-11-06 00:25:23
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Mi Explorers
10 years
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list