In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Other] why the call (earpiece) volume is too low after latest update in MIA2?

2020-10-21 21:46:40
361 2
I asked in the forum few days ago that,
"Literally can't hear anything after the latest update of androi 10..
Please give me some solution.. please."

U can see the reply at those pictures. Anyways, what i was trying to say that my regular WhatsApp number is from another country.
if i reset my device, i wont be able to access my WhatsApp or other social networking apps.. is there any chance for the solution of this situation in miA2's next update? How long it will take?? it's very bad for xiaomi's reputation actually. they're only concerned about there latest models or flagships.
Sometimes factory reset is not just the solution. I cannot reset my phone. It's impossible for me.
Whenever i receive or call someone, i have to use headphone or bt headset..this is ridiculous..
I'm very disappointed. Sorry.

2020-10-21 21:46:40
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

If that is the case wait for the upcoming update and check if the issue persists.
2020-11-01 14:55:19

Rookie Bunny

sadu2net Author | from Mi A2

I've been shouting for more than a year..when xiaomi is gonna solve this problem?
2021-02-09 20:25:10