In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Other] Note 9 pro global miui 12

2020-10-21 02:50:34
404 10
How long will this last ? Why are you misleading people ? If you can't tell the right time,make it clear that forget the note 9 pro global update.
2020-10-21 02:50:34
Favorites RateRate
There is no ETA on software updates. There is no misleading here. If any, it's caused by users sharing and circulating a rumour posted by a 3rd party website that the release date is October 20th. Kindly do not follow such rumours. Any official information will be shared here in the community or in the official Telegram channels, where our Beta Mods are Admins. As for now, the ROM is still in development (testing), so kindly wait for its release.

Cheers! :-)
2020-10-21 10:06:52
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series

Semi Pro Bunny

aliroo | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

happybuddhist
There is no ETA on software updates. There is no misleading here. If any, it's caused by users sharing and circulating a rumour posted by a 3rd party website that the release date is October 20th. Kindly do not follow such rumours. Any official information will be shared here in the community or in the official Telegram channels, where our Beta Mods are Admins. As for now, the ROM is still in development (testing), so kindly wait for its release.

When will the update for Note 9 Pro come?
2020-10-24 10:09:27

happybuddhist | from MI 9

aliroo
When will the update for Note 9 Pro come?

ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival.
I hope my previous comment makes more sense now.
2020-10-24 12:14:06
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Semi Pro Bunny

lennie 19 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

happybuddhist

The fact that there is no ETA is already getting really boring.  If they didn’t make a new device every month, they might have time for that too.  Because now I see that they are in a hurry to be able to satisfy the owners of different devices.  It already looks like Redmi note 9 pro is definitely not getting MIUI12 globally this month, just in Turkey.
2020-10-24 14:41:15

Advanced Bunny

6156281060 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

lennie 19
The fact that there is no ETA is already getting really boring.  If they didn’t make a new device every month, they might have time for that too.  Because now I see that they are in a hurry to be able to satisfy the owners of different devices.  It already looks like Redmi note 9 pro is definitely not getting MIUI12 globally this month, just in Turkey.

yes exactly only updates they are releasing is for mi 9 and mi9t and pro variants like who needs billion updates for those devices
2020-10-24 16:49:49

Semi Pro Bunny

Please tell us the exact time
2020-10-24 19:58:52

Semi Pro Bunny

Why not go to the band mode section on the Note 9 Pro
2020-10-24 19:59:56

Semi Pro Bunny

happybuddhist
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival.
I hope my previous comment makes more sense now.

Why?
2020-10-24 20:01:25

Master Bunny

petsgar | from Redmi Note 9S

global miui 12 will arrive after russian global after China global afrer Turkish global afrer Europe global after USA global afrer UK global after Rome global after route 66 global them they release the rest global
2020-10-25 02:34:46